VHS Head + White Mask + Phono Ghosts 5th July

I'm not gonna be able to drink too much on these nights, due to having to get the early AM train from Blackpool straight to Runcorn and into work.

Those will be interesting days with hardly any sleep...

Edited by oscillik
Guest sirch

I'm not gonna be able to drink too much on these nights, due to having to get the early AM train from Blackpool straight to Runcorn and into work.

oh, is this one of the monthly Skam nights thing?

i thought they were all in Manchester...?

Blackpool?! Don't these morons know that London is the only place in the UK where things happen?

Nope, it's not gonna be a Skam night per se, but I think the plan is that the lads will have these nights as a regular thing. Their own Blackpool nights.

Blackpool?! Don't these morons know that London is the only place in the UK where things happen?

lol London.

I'm so fucking glad I live up north because of stuff like this.

Guest sirch

Nope, it's not gonna be a Skam night per se, but I think the plan is that the lads will have these nights as a regular thing. Their own Blackpool nights.

ah i see. cool

and yeah there needs to be a Skam night in London or Brighton...

damn i miss those old gigs in Brighton!

Just biked into say, you cunts I hate you. Why cant he come over here.

Thats all.

Give him and the lads a place to stay, and pay for their travel costs, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind going anywhere to play a gig. Of course, that's just the impression I get.

Thats all.

Give him and the lads a place to stay, and pay for their travel costs, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind going anywhere to play a gig. Of course, that's just the impression I get.

Well travel costs would probably be around 3000+ quid to get to Taiwan for all of those guys.

I could try, though.

Edited by gmanyo

Thats all.

Well travel costs would probably be around 3000+ quid to get to Taiwan for all of those guys.

I could try, though.

And there is the reason why they've only really done gigs in and around the UK and Europe. It's not like they have a spare three grand in their pocket, ready for any gig offers :cat:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...