IGNORED

What's up with this cannibal guy?

soma333

looks like good times indeed!

reading at erowid seems like the drug is an ordeal.

http://www.erowid.or...mdpv/mdpv.shtml

Kids wouldn't do bath salts if weed was legal and easily obtainable. People that want to get high will get high, most people would be content with getting high on weed but if they can't find weed or are afraid of getting arrested they will resort to legal stuff like bath salts.

Guest couch

All the zombie/gore obsessed women on my facebook are freaking out about this. Zombie apocalypse memes all over the place.

Kids wouldn't do bath salts if weed was legal and easily obtainable. People that want to get high will get high, most people would be content with getting high on weed but if they can't find weed or are afraid of getting arrested they will resort to legal stuff like bath salts.

Weed, hard to find? Now I get being paranoid about being caught and all. But it's far from hard to find.

I also believe that whether or not it's hard to find better drugs, people will try anything especially the new cool hip looking stuff behind the counter of your local gas station.

Ive known a lot of folks who live off shady "legal" drugs

Weed, hard to find? Now I get being paranoid about being caught and all. But it's far from hard to find.

I think the optimal word is legal. People buy this stuff because it's advertised as not showing up on a drug test. I've never done any "bath salts" but all the stuff they say about this case makes me think he might have been smoking pcp. According to the article he liked to smoke weed and there are a lot of stories of people smoking weed only to realize later it was laced with pcp. All the stories I've heard about the effects of pcp it kinda makes sense. Apparently their bodies overheat so people usually strip naked and seem like they're impervious to pain. That would explain why it took so many shots to take him down. There are a bunch of videos on youtube with people doing similar things, it's just that most of the time cops get to them before they hurt someone else. I think the police department is probably using this opportunity to get rid of "bath salts" and "spice" once and for all. They've been having trouble getting rid of it because the manufacturers just change the recipe to avoid illegality. Not saying that stuff is anything close to good for you but this kind of incident helps to scare enough people into taking it off the market.

PCP is the common name for the chemical Phencyclidine. It's pharmacological nature is commonly referred to as Disassociative Anesthetic, however it can possess the properties of a CNS depressant, CNS stimulant, a hallucinogenic, and an analgesic. Street names include Peace Pill, angel dust, crystal, hog, horse tranquilizer, flakes, embalming fluid, and rocket fuel. It is sometimes mixed with marijuana and referred to as Love Boat or Killer Weed. It can also be mixed with crack, which is known as Space Basing.

The effects of PCP can be very unpredictable. Central Nervous System effects can include euphoria, loss of inhibitions, anxiety, disorientation, restlessness, drowsiness, or disorganized thinking. There can also be distorted time, space, and body sensations, feelings of weightlessness, paranoia, and the feeling of being disassociated with the environment. The user can experience audial and visual hallucinations as with LSD. In the body, PCP raises the heart rate and blood pressure. It can also cause excess salivation, sweating, numbness, staggering, slurred speech, fever, and muscle rigidity.

In toxic doses, the user can become hostile and violent, acting in a bizarre or psychotic manner. They may attempt to assault other people, or to harm themselves through self-mutilation or suicide. The person may experience amnesia and become catatonic. In high doses, there may be coma, convusions, and death. Persons who've received toxic doses must often be restrained and receive tranquilizers to calm them down.

Many users report profound after-effects ranging from depression, disassociative states, confusion, paranoia, and feelings of insanity. By some reports, these symptoms can continue for years after the initial experience.

Special Characteristics: PCP is often sold as a substitute for other drugs, causing panic in unsuspecting users.

soma, fix your goddamn avatar or I'll eat your face

hahahahahaohohoh aieeaieeeaieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:licks tip of nose:

Archived