Joyrex.com/WATMM.com Celebrates 13 Years

Joyrex

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*feels old*

Bring back the yellow ICBYD theme.

Funny you mention that... stay tuned.

I remember a remote control homepage back in the day. i think this was joyrex debut or just before it started.

That was joyrex.com mark II - right after the URL changed from http://users.ev1.net/~joyrex to http://www.joyrex.com. The original design was purple and white, and after that it was tan with a "remote control" interface.

Guest Gary C

Do I remember correctly that JR started this site on his birthday? If so, happy birthday Joyrex.

Do I remember correctly that JR started this site on his birthday? If so, happy birthday Joyrex.

dunno, but it was my birthday... :cry:

Are you 13 too?

Guest never the machine forever

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support over the past 13 years... here's to many more (and hopefully an actual website again).

So wait, all the rampant immaturity and illogical discussion but it's not even an awkward teenager yet? All of this was the "cheeky cleverness" of youth? I'm gtfo.

Guest sirch

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support over the past 13 years... here's to many more (and hopefully an actual website again).

So wait, all the rampant immaturity and illogical discussion but it's not even an awkward teenager yet? All of this was the "cheeky cleverness" of youth? I'm gtfo.

shit's just gettin real!

13 years?! Fuck. I've been here for far too long (since 2001). AAARGH

yes u have. cya! :P

Guest sirch

Are you 13 too?

nah BCM is like 40 or sumthin?

i joined when joyrex.com had a windowlicker theme and i wasn't "yek" then,, don't remember what my username was. i posted a bit but being on a 56k modem it took forever just to browse...

i remember when people from those "other" sites called wattem pretentious and full of snobs and such and now we are kinda the opposite no?

congrats, man. (matt? I knew your name at one point, jr, but i can't remember now.) i can't imagine the amount of internet nonsense you had to put up with in the meantime, but i'm happy to have been here since the drukqs days—i can only hope the forum keeps going strong!

i joined when joyrex.com had a windowlicker theme and i wasn't "yek" then,, don't remember what my username was. i posted a bit but being on a 56k modem it took forever just to browse...

i remember when people from those "other" sites called wattem pretentious and full of snobs and such and now we are kinda the opposite no?

were you 'semj YEK' for a while?

were you 'semj YEK' for a while?

yeah, but i think i might have been madman x at first? i used to use that name online

So when the site's sixteen we are allowed to post NSFW content again?

*shitstorms the hell out of this thread*

Congrats!!!

Archived