IGNORED

Clark - Live on Dublab.com

superstix

Nice picture. So Clark has become an Ableton user as well? Anyway, will this be uploaded. I missed it and want to hear! Just a DJ shit or also some unreleased Clark stuff?

Guest sirch

Nice picture. So Clark has become an Ableton user as well? Anyway, will this be uploaded. I missed it and want to hear! Just a DJ shit or also some unreleased Clark stuff?

t'was a DJ set, interview, then a live jam performance.

t'was a DJ set, interview, then a live jam performance.

oh that really makes me want to listen to it

I have a very shitty recording of the live jam piece recorded through my laptop mic. I stumbled on this thread just as it was starting. I didn't have anything other than windows sound recorder installed to record it due to a recently reinstalled OS and I forgot that it used the mic instead of an internal audio stream... :facepalm:

Just listened to part of it for the first time and it's not as horrible as I thought it would be. Can hear me typing on occasion.

Uploaded here:

http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/57748869/file.html

Archived