IGNORED

Does my friend look like Ellen Page?

Does my friend look like Ellen Page?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Does my friend look like Ellen Page?

• Yes she does!
    • No!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Al Hounos

No.

But that doesnt mean she's not hot. She is.

She's not hopeless. But she reminds me of that great quote from Jeremy on "Peep Show": "She's trying to make out she hasn't got [a vagina].... but I know she has."

[youtubehd]L9j4y9TBmuE[/youtubehd]

Hi Watmm!

I thought my friend looked like Ellen Page today but she didn't beleve me.

The only way to find for sure is to ask Watmm.

So. Does my friend look like Ellen Page?

saraellen.jpg

More like CGI Ellen Page

Beyond-Two-Souls-Trailer-Ellen-Page.jpg

I would say she does johnsson, if one would style her according to the right pic, you would be astonished how close she gets.

usagi: haha the nose. The nose is the closest no? I just know the one pic of ellen however. A girls standard nose I would say.

I must admit I'm pretty obsessed with physiognomy, I believe there is a relation between the face (not the styling or makeup but the pure face) and the character of a human, though I'm trying not to be much of a hitler on this matter, I analyse pretty much every friggn nose, eyes, ears I get to see, I need help (first world problem)

Guest Smuckers

I agree with the Maura Tierny resemblance but it's not hugely obvious. Your friend does have nice eyebrows, though. Is she sporting a mid-nineties 11 year old boy's undercut? Looks like what I had in primary school.

Archived