IGNORED

Acoustitronica

Audioblysk

Guest Frankie5fingers

Ill offer you a Wow. lol. thats great man and i think you got the right idea with the reverb. it will really add more depth. other than that i cant really think of anything else to do with it. its pretty much perfect in my ears. well done :)

Thanks for the kind words man! I did add some reverb and some more stuttering and glitching to some stuff and reworked the intro. Hope you enjoy. I think this is the final mix

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Pretty good, take out the electric guitar and replace the melodies with synths or acoustic guitar! Those electric git fiddles are way too cheesy. (I've played guitar for 17 years, I pretty much have guitars in 80% of all the music I make, not against guitars at all FYI)

Guest Frankie5fingers

i guess i gotta give you another wow. i didnt think it was possible to make it any better and you did. and i really love the electric, im with pod. so what if its "cheesy," if it sounds good then use it. and i think it sounds great! and that glitching you added to the acoustic was very well done.

Archived