IGNORED

Pye Corner Audio - Sleep Games

Redruth

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Will purchase both formats without a thought, same as anything from GB. Also didn't know the link between Stratus and PCA. Listening to the former's album now, quite nice. Not as immediately h*****logical, but very nice. Parts of it put me in mind of Ulrich Schnauss' early stuff at a pinch, or Seeland maybe. Might take a listen or two more before I splash out though.

• 2 weeks later...

So looking forward to this- absolutly love everything Pye Corner Audio have done so far, the samples sound great and the cover is excellent as always.

On a slightly Ghost Box related note has anyone else caught the new film 'Berberian Sound Studio'?

If not its well worth checking out if you like Ghost Box and radiophonics- has a fantastic Broadcast soundtrack, and as well as the posters Julian House designed the title sequence and artwork within the film.

Set in an italian sound studio, stars Toby Jones as a sound engineer, and alongside other influences has a bit of a David Lynch vibe to it- I thought it was excellent, and one of the best british film I've seen in years.

You can also see it on demand here if no cinemas showing it near you- http://www.curzoncinemas.com/film_on_demand/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived