IGNORED

So what's this about?

Adieu

I recently came across this digital album that is supposedly a collaboration between Luke Vibert and Aphex Twin. I haven't listened all the way through, but what is the story? Is this incorrectly labeled or? I know they were doing some collaborating with Reason during a gig in Australia(?) when Luke got interviewed instead of AT. I wasn't aware if they released something official.

I'll give it another listen, but I'm pretty sure it isn't live. I'll give the info tomorrow. I don't have it at the moment.

Its called Live Pukkelpop DJ's Sound Clash - Luke Vibert & Aphex Twin

Tracklist:

1.Waiting for the City

2.Don't go to Strangers

3.Chill

4.Steel Drums

5.One More Time

6.Rude Boy

7.Bass Bends

8.Jungle Fever

9.Air Raid

10.Exclusive

11.Hectic

12.Castlevania

13.Hit Hard

14.Bass Rock Express

15.Jet Grind

16.Ragga Twins

17.Grind City

18.New York

19.Days Go By

20.Show No Shame

It's definitley live but the sound quality is really good. I'm not gonna upload it though. If you guys want it just look around for "Luke Vibert Discography" on the net. (Sorry Luke, I promise I'll spend some money on some of your records soon)

I listened to it on the way home today. It is pretty interesting.

It's definitley live but the sound quality is really good. I'm not gonna upload it though. If you guys want it just look around for "Luke Vibert Discography" on the net. (Sorry Luke, I promise I'll spend some money on some of your records soon)

no need, it's in the downloads section here.

very awesome set though. even has a version of ceephax "turrican ii" on it, way before it was cut to the psychtapolis release

very awesome set though. even has a version of ceephax "turrican ii" on it, way before it was cut to the psychtapolis release

I knew i recognized a track, but I couldn't place it. Thanks.

cool! PM-me : i would like 2 listen this. thanks in advance! ;-)

Sorry to let you down with the jazz haha

I knew i recognized a track, but I couldn't place it. Thanks.

awesome, I've always wondered who did that track! Love it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Collagey

where is the downloads section? im new here

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if this is the project they were working on where they were connecting their computers and does anyone know technically what they might have been doing?

Archived