IGNORED

Tapatalk Forum App Only .99USD In The App Store

Joyrex

It's on sale for .99 cents in the App Store - normally 3USD.

Arguably the best way to access forums (and not just WATMM) via a mobile device, and much better than the official IBP App and the crappy Mobile skin.

I'll need to get it again once I get a new phone. Some bastard stole my last one. I could imagine them scrolling watmm on it pretending that they are me and cackling to themselves.

I'll need to get it again once I get a new phone. Some bastard stole my last one. I could imagine them scrolling watmm on it pretending that they are me and cackling to themselves.

so, on iPhones your app store purchases are tied to the phone, rather than your iTunes account? LOL

so, on iPhones your app store purchases are tied to the phone, rather than your iTunes account? LOL

Ehm... no?

Ehm... no?

OK, so I don't understand why Spratters would need to buy the iOS version of Tapatalk again, if he had already purchased it for his phone that had gotten stolen.

Ehm... no?

OK, so I don't understand why Spratters would need to buy the iOS version of Tapatalk again, if he had already purchased it for his phone that had gotten stolen.

Neither do I. I've never had to buy any apps again.

I think apps are a terrible Idea. Especially apps that try to make websites look better/ more functional on a phone. Why don't the lazy web poeple just make the site more mobile friendly and be done with it.

I think apps are a terrible Idea. Especially apps that try to make websites look better/ more functional on a phone. Why don't the lazy web poeple just make the site more mobile friendly and be done with it.

Because despite the advances made in responsive design, some experiences don't translate 1:1 from a browser to a mobile format.

Did Joyrex just define WATMM as an experience?

I think he's feeling understanding this place.

Oh, get over it - it's a time-wasting messageboard, not some transcendental mecca.

Ehm... no?

I'm on android. No iOS for me. I'm not sure if I can get it through my account but I'll have a look.

Ehm... no?

I'm on android. No iOS for me. I'm not sure if I can get it through my account but I'll have a look.

if you're on Android, then this thread isn't relevant because this thread is referring to the iOS version (hence using the name 'App Store' as opposed to 'Android Market' or 'Play Shop').

If you had already purchased Tapatalk for Android, then this purchase will be tied to your Google Account, and as such will transfer over to any other Android handset you purchase.

Ehm... no?

if you're on Android, then this thread isn't relevant because this thread is referring to the iOS version (hence using the name 'App Store' as opposed to 'Android Market' or 'Play Shop').

If you had already purchased Tapatalk for Android, then this purchase will be tied to your Google Account, and as such will transfer over to any other Android handset you purchase.

iStock_000012107870XSmall.jpg

Ehm... no?

iStock_000012107870XSmall.jpg

i actually work for Tesco Mobile call centre. I look way more feminine than that though

Archived