IGNORED

Some hard hitting shit

Ninjatron

Guest Promo

I liked it. Those bitcrushed beats are quite funk I'd say and the atmosphere is kinda mad that you created. Sounds like you definitely would have spent a lot of time on it especially the drums which are most certainly the main focus. Its very much an atmospheric piece though and I can appreciate that in itself.

Cheers! Glad you enjoyed the sounds that came out of it. I've been a lot more drum-oriented now a days. I need to focus more on my melodies I would say :biggrin:

I should also mention, I am opening this track up to anybody who would like to remix it or mess around with it in any way possible. I will collect all of the sounds and hand them out in a .zip folder to anybody interested! :music:

interesting... i'd like to hear a bassline/bass riff breaking into the drums every now and again... i dig it though, nice werk

Yeah, I agree with BCM. I fucking deep bassline would be killer

• 2 weeks later...

I reworked it with a bass line but damn soundcloud doesn't allow me to change the file I've already uploaded :dry:

Anyways, my previous offer is open to anyone who would like to remix or just have the sounds to play around with. Please let me know!

interesting... i'd like to hear a bassline/bass riff breaking into the drums every now and again... i dig it though, nice werk

Yeah, I agree with BCM. I fucking deep bassline would be killer

yep i also think so! otherwise its a banging track, though in would try to get some mids away from the rhythm stuff, sounds very mid-range on my headphones.

if you have a sample pack ready send it over - i'm always interested in fooling around with other people's samples :emotawesomepm9:

Wow! I can't get over the drum sounds man this is fantastic!

I've never heard of resochord before but I'm looking it up now ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody, sorry this took so long! Below you will find the download link with a zip filled with sounds I rendered from this project. I tried to get as much as I could to make it easy to use in, of course, lossless quality. In the original song, I swing the tempo a lot but for the samples I set a hard tempo of ~78BPM. Please, I urge anybody downloading the files to post here if they want anything changed or a specific sound, say just the kick sound for whatever drum loop.

The only thing I ask in return is that if you manage to remix the song or create something new with it, just give me credit by linking to my soundcloud or the original song. I also suggest that you post your work in this thread so everyone can drool over your sounds :music:

Here's the zippy:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z70ul0

I wouldn't exactly call these drums funky but I like the sound of them. The little synth sounds hanging out in the rafters are really cool. I enjoy the general atmosphere here a lot. Parts of this remind me a bit of Seefeel or something, sort of abstracted dub I guess. I also think a bassline would be great in here.

Thanks for the comments sweepstakes. Like how you would put the synths "in the rafters" haha that's a good way to describe them. You should take a shot at it if you're into the whole production thing!

Archived