IGNORED

Vladislav Delay - Kuopio

Redruth

I have a question. I'm a big fan of Multila, what of his stuff comes closest to hitting that amazing vibe? I've listened to some of his other stuff as VD like Anima (ew) and Four Quarters (which is nice in it's own respect) but nothing does it like Multila.

I have a question. I'm a big fan of Multila, what of his stuff comes closest to hitting that amazing vibe? I've listened to some of his other stuff as VD like Anima (ew) and Four Quarters (which is nice in it's own respect) but nothing does it like Multila.

each of his albums is a bit different, but i would recommend giving Entain a listen. it's the most similar to Multila, I think.

each of his albums is a bit different, but i would recommend giving Entain a listen. it's the most similar to Multila, I think.

Thanks, Entain sounds really awesome! Not sure how I overlooked it; I'm such a VD noob.

the second track is also one of my favorites, together with track 6 (kulkee). the only track i don't really like so far is Hitto, which kind of feels like a parody of the rest of the album, but maybe it will grow on me.

really a wonderful album on the whole

Holy shit! Are you me!?

Guest Balance

I've never really liked what I've heard of Delay before, but I'm listening to this one a few times a day, it's making the wait for the techre album more bearable.

I don't like hitto either or avanne, but all the other tracks have amazing bits, usually the last 2 minutes of the tracks, maybe I'll have to check his other stuff to see what I mIssed, this is GREAT;)

Do any of his other albums sound like this one?

I've never really liked what I've heard of Delay before, but I'm listening to this one a few times a day, it's making the wait for the techre album more bearable.

I don't like hitto either or avanne, but all the other tracks have amazing bits, usually the last 2 minutes of the tracks, maybe I'll have to check his other stuff to see what I mIssed, this is GREAT;)

Do any of his other albums sound like this one?

I feel the same way, I didn't care too much for the last 2 albums but this one, just lovely.

I know this isn't really the right thread, but fuck, Entain is great. Really evocative.

I feel a massive Vladislav Delay binge coming on this winter -- his music is perfect for wintertime.

• 1 month later...

Just got around to listening to this finally, I think this is his best album so far. It's quite a bit deeper, brighter and more dynamic than his previous material. It still has the layered, repeating beat oriented ambience he's known for, but it's definitely an evolution. Can't wait to hear where he goes next.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived