IGNORED

DeepChord - Sommer

Redruth

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, nearly $30 after shipping to get it to the states. It's pretty bad when I only consider the price AFTER I've already paid for it. Anything with Modell's name on it on this format usually gets my money without a second thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else who ordered this from that Wow HD site - have you received this yet? They just emailed me a second time with the same exact form letter about a 4-10 day delay in shipping it. This is getting ridiculous.

no i did not order from them and i've not had experience with them. i do hope it smooths over friend

Thanks for the encouragement - In any other case I'd probably cancel my order out of impatience, but the fact that I only paid $11 with free shipping kind of gives me very little to really complain about.

Anyone else who ordered this from that Wow HD site - have you received this yet? They just emailed me a second time with the same exact form letter about a 4-10 day delay in shipping it. This is getting ridiculous.

Yeah same here. Debating whether to cancel or not.

Sorry that I "lured" y'all into ordering from them. But I was doing this because of positive prior experience with this site with the ridiculous name.

Personally I've ordered about 5-10 cds per month from Wow-HD since 2006/2007 (they used to be called Cd-wow), and the one and only ordered item they never delivered was Burial's "DJKicks" (for obvious reasons). I was refunded.

Unfortunately, at the moment they seem to have problems delivering a number of smaller releases on time. I'm still waiting for Wishmountain's "Tesco" several weeks after its release, and just a few days ago they finally shipped Mark Fell's "Sentielle Objectif Actualité" two weeks after its release date.

On the other hand: the new albums by Loscil, XX, Kid Koala, Wild Nothing, Purity Ring, Holy Other, Passion Pit and Twin Shadow were all shipped to me within a day or two of their release dates.

Their customer support is usually really friendly and quick to answer. Just follow this link: http://www.wowhd.co.uk/info/ContactCustomerService

I am in no way affiliated with this company. I just feel a certain responsibility for having directed you to their site.

Again, apologies.

I'll wait for them to deliver Sommer, but I doubt I'll ever order from them again. I am willing to pay a little more if it means I get my stuff in reasonable time.

This. And no reason to feel bad ventolin - we all placed the orders ourselves! There was no hint that there would be a big delay so don't sweat it.

i'm hesitant to talk about this while so many of you are eagerly awaiting your purchases, i will say this though - it is the highest quality product, quite possibly models most refined work to date? 'glow' is truly serene, bubbling along in the most delicate manner, filled with the soft light of hope and dreams

Archived