• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does this vinyl have all the tracks on?

when you click the vinyl bit on bleep it shows all the tracks, not just the 3 that were on the previous pre-ordered 12".

also, email not received.

From bandcamp:

I pre-ordered an album, and it's now been released, but I still haven't received my link to the full download.

First, please double-check that the email isn't sitting in your spam folder. Next, look for the original receipt for your pre-order -- the link in that email can be used to get the full album. If you're still out of luck, please contact us.

I have emailed them but think it's a time difference issue.

From bandcamp:

I pre-ordered an album, and it's now been released, but I still haven't received my link to the full download.

First, please double-check that the email isn't sitting in your spam folder. Next, look for the original receipt for your pre-order -- the link in that email can be used to get the full album. If you're still out of luck, please contact us.

I have emailed them but think it's a time difference issue.

the link in the email receipt has expired, and it was only a link for that 1 track anyway..?

still no email with the album link and it's nearly the end of the (working) day here.

t'is a bit of a poor show really... :(

Everyone who pre-ordered have you got your download link? If not please email me: input [at] central-processing-unit.co.uk with the email you used to order and I'll sort you a download code. Thanks.

have to say, I prefer the icasea release. but there are some good choons on this fo sure. and i'm sure there'll be loads more good releases to come on this neu label.. :)

may I suggest with the next one there's not such a big space between putting it up for sale and it being released? (just sayin) :smile:

• 1 month later...

Archived