IGNORED

What Video games do you own Competition

Guest Frankie5fingers

Guest Frankie5fingers

If any of ya have been reading the Video game thread then you might know that i have issued a challenge. i believe that no one on this site has played more Video Games than me. so i would like to have a little contest. that anyone who thinks they own a shit load of games to post pics of all the games they own. Games on Steam count. take a screen shot for those. just take a pic of your games next to your system and submit it.

ill be sending in my pics later. as it will take awhile for me to get all of them.

LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

218 games in Steam collection, 11 games in GoG.com collection, ~50 PC hard copies, ~30 X360, ~50 PS3/PSN, ~15 Gameboy, ~10 NES, ~15 SNES and that's about it I think. Not including all the pirating when I was a student.

Not bothering with pictures.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Ego is so far the closest.

Does Barcode Battler count?

thats old school man. but thats one game. lol

If you count those discs from the early 90s that had like 20 games per disc, then I have around 300 or something.

Guest Frankie5fingers

after going through my collection ive counted upwards of about 350. (and thats taking the high road, cause im not counting the games i've pirated). i own a NES, PS, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Dreamcast, Gamecube, N64, Gamboy, Gameboy color, NDS, and my computer. if i counted pirated games im at about 1400 games, and that list is ever increasing cause i pirate at least 1 game every day. Im so happy to have started this thread. im glad to be part of a group of people who actually play video games. i don't know anyone where i live who own more than like 5 games.

Oh, and while I don't own them anymore, at one point I had a NEO·GEO system with 38 games, a mixture of US and Japanese carts.

Now we have about 40+ PS3 games.

Does this count games we used to own but don't anymore? cause I used to have a fuckton of ps2 and xbox games I got rid off, not to mention the old n64 games and pc games... These days Ive only got like 20 PS3 games, 30 PS2 games, 8 N64 games, 7 PS1 games and Diablo 3 on the PC

I can't be arsed to count because they've been spread around the house in different closets and whatnot. I've got Wii, Gamecube, NDS, 3DS and GBA games. Some oldie MS-DOS games in CD-ROMs, 3.5" and 5.25" floppies and also some Commodore 64 games on tapes stashed somewhere. I think I should also have some Game & Watch games someplace, at least Balloon Fight.

But I don't think I have much over 50 games in total. I've sold some and thrown some away and at least one G&W was taken to pieces because I was young, bored and had a screwdriver.. I haven't really played that much in the last year or so. Just some Mario Kart 7 on 3DS.

Guest Frankie5fingers

that was pretty good Chen. for some reason it reminds me of that superbad website. you know that site that just keeps linking to new things. crazy ass site. and Frank that gif was fucking hilarious! top ten gif ive ever seen on watmm.

Ghostly: sure why not. its not really a competition any more, nor was one in the beginning in fact. lol

i just want to see how many games people own. so many people talk about games here so i just wanted to see how their collection stacked up to mine. and pics don't really matter either. i mean, what would the point be to lying? "hey, look at all this time i wasted my life playing games instead of doing something productive!"

I wish I still had all the old n64 games I used to have, Battletanx World Tour and Spiderman 64 were awesome games, I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting too... damn little brother lent a bunch out though that we never got back.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I wish I still had all the old n64 games I used to have, Battletanx World Tour and Spiderman 64 were awesome games, I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting too... damn little brother lent a bunch out though that we never got back.

i know what you mean. my older brother loved to sell my games. hes a HUGE music nut and would sell games to get a new cd. the dude has like over 2 TB of music (half of which hard copies) and will never sell them. but he never has a problem stealing one of my old PS1 games and selling it for some quick cash.

I got rid of my N64 years ago then a few years later got one back again. Even for games that weren't so good like Bomberman 64, it felt like I needed them there just in case.

I've still got my old Amiga but I'm pretty sure that's not working. I vaguely remember disk loading problems. I think Monkey Island fucked it. It couldn't put up with a disk change every 2 minutes.

after going through my collection ive counted upwards of about 350. (and thats taking the high road, cause im not counting the games i've pirated). i own a NES, PS, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Dreamcast, Gamecube, N64, Gamboy, Gameboy color, NDS, and my computer. if i counted pirated games im at about 1400 games, and that list is ever increasing cause i pirate at least 1 game every day. Im so happy to have started this thread. im glad to be part of a group of people who actually play video games. i don't know anyone where i live who own more than like 5 games.

if you don't even own a snes or genesis or anything before a NES you are far from winning this supposed competition

Archived