IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

man, 'fraping' is the best thing ever. it's hilarious how frustrated people get when they discover that their ass hurts from too many bread rollers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13883_10151514152033832_1652133596_n.jpg

some girl shared this with the caption "precisly"

weheeeyy

"and men stay stupid and women stay crazy because they both over generalize gender-based bullshit for easy laughs/attention/money."

Can't get enough of those inspirational messages.

You should friend my mom.

I friended your mom so hard, it took 2 bottles of vaseline to unfriend her.

You think it's over, but it ain't.

Can't get enough of those inspirational messages.

You should friend my mom.

I friended your mom so hard, it took 2 bottles of vaseline to unfriend her.

You think it's over, but it ain't.

Is it over now?

"oh mine deskytop, many many things.... 1) you're funny and i meant to use caps lock just there.... 2) you have the internet again, after that period of time i'll refer to as your blackout... 3) how was storage in kern? cold? windy? not in there i bet! 4) now all that's wrong is i put my phone down somewhere and forgot about it, meaning nothing... atoll

(insert your favorite atol pic here.)"

"Moon is looking crazy tonight. Gonna have some trippy dreams for sure."

"Who is this "Oscar" and why is he telling me what movies are good?"

- comment: "Some annoying bastard who goes around telling us that movies like Schindler's List is is better then Iron Man and that we're wrong for enjoying the later more."

"Who is this "Oscar" and why is he telling me what movies are good?"

- comment: "Some annoying bastard who goes around telling us that movies like Schindler's List is is better then Iron Man and that we're wrong for enjoying the later more."

hahaha

Not so much what people write, but man, because i went to university, I have a lot of friends who are in their early 20s. It's fucking creepy weird seeing the shit older men post on some of these girls' facebook timelines.

also loving that jpeg compression artifact effect. Someone needs to make a photoshop filter to get that effect. A++

A young man had a girlfriend. He was getting tired of her because she sent him messages every hour that said "I miss you" or "I love you". One night before bed he received a message, but rather than read it went to sleep. In the morning he was awakened by a call. It was girlfriend's mother crying saying that his girlfriend was killed last night. He was in a state of shock, went to read the message: "My sweetheart, come quickly, I think someone is following me!". Moral of the story: never rejects those who love, care, and try to reach out to you, because one day you'll realize you lost the moon while counting the stars!
If ever you are touched by this story .. Share & click on "Like" ♥

NEVER IGNORE YOUR FUCKING ANNOYING NEEDY SHIT OF A GIRLFRIEND.

Although, if you do you dont have to worry about breaking up with the crazy bitch.

A young man had a girlfriend. He was getting tired of her because she sent him messages every hour that said "I miss you" or "I love you". One night before bed he received a message, but rather than read it went to sleep. In the morning he was awakened by a call. It was girlfriend's mother crying saying that his girlfriend was killed last night. He was in a state of shock, went to read the message: "My sweetheart, come quickly, I think someone is following me!". Moral of the story: never rejects those who love, care, and try to reach out to you, because one day you'll realize you lost the moon while counting the stars!

Although, if you do you dont have to worry about breaking up with the crazy bitch.

Jesus I really really hate twisted magical thinking like this.

who would say "My sweetheart, come quickly, I think someone is following me!" unless they were in Elizabethan England?

wouldn't you call?! WTF?!

I cant deal with these posts

The moral of the story was more along the lines of the boy who cried wolf.

I like the spin provided by your cold logic too though.

Archived