IGNORED

Clark - Tooth Moves

Joyrex

Joyrex - I've added a NSFW on that, it gets a bit nudey towards the end !

Is that an official video for it, seems like they've gone for the 'stick some old independent film footage onto the music and vaguely sync some edit points to the music' route ...

That was awesome! Reminds me of the Beatles for some reason. Got a very 60's Psychedelic vibe from it. Tooth Moves is probably my favorite track on the new album. Thanks for posting this.

Joyrex - I've added a NSFW on that, it gets a bit nudey towards the end !

Is that an official video for it, seems like they've gone for the 'stick some old independent film footage onto the music and vaguely sync some edit points to the music' route ...

Ah, thanks - I didn't watch it all the way though. Yeah, it's basically someone using a Clark track (to good effect, I think) to old movie footage.

Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli (also Fonzie, The Fonz, or Fonz) - remember the sitcom Happy Days!!! ;-)

I know what show it's from (I'll ignore the fact a foreigner is telling me about an American sitcom) - the image is in reference to a term called "jumping the shark" (in the episode the Fonz literally jumped a shark, and many felt this was the turning point that Happy Days was losing it's direction and appeal), and is used for other shows or things that become a parody of themselves... hence my question as to why it was used here (assuming the poster knows the meaning behind the image).

Well, I didn't like Iradelphic and combining its content with Holy Mountain imagery seemed to completely fulfill the original meaning behind the term "jumping the shark" as a "point of no return" in terms of quality...I'll move along though, I've never even posted in this subforum so no need to start off as a troll

Ah, I see - well, you're entitled to your opinion - I just didn't make the connection.

Archived