IGNORED

Autechre - Bronchus One.1

triachus

Not sure if this track has ever been posted or discussed, so apologies for that.

I stumbled upon this after I stumbled upon these noise anthology compilations (which are very interestings, czech them out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EEn1h9k87Y

Now I'm wondering how many awesome versions of tracks they have that didn't make it on albums.

I need to find where I saved the extended edits of Vl Al 5 and Uviol, because they're fantastic.

If anyone has them and can post them that would be greatly appreicato as I think I lost them.

I need to find where I saved the extended edits of Vl Al 5 and Uviol, because they're fantastic.

If anyone has them and can post them that would be greatly appreicato as I think I lost them.

I have the extended uviol (from the 2008 autechre.ws) on my home computer, will upload it when I get the chance.

Has anyone compiled a lossless archive of all their exclusive tracks/edit/mixes from all these compilations and all their remixes?

I happened upon a collection of their remixes in flac whilst wandering the internets one day, although it was only remixes and only through 2005 IIRC.

I have the extended uviol (from the 2008 autechre.ws) on my home computer, will upload it when I get the chance.

I love you.

Has anyone compiled a lossless archive of all their exclusive tracks/edit/mixes from all these compilations and all their remixes?

I'm pretty close to having a complete collection of everything in flac... Missing a few particularly obscure ones still.

• 4 years later...

yeh, came upon these and was surprised to find dat rare ae track inside!

The comp series seems like a solid assortment of generally awesome pieces.

• 2 years later...

First time listen to Bronchus One.

It's a very interesting track regarding that it's from 1991. It has already a harsher industrial feel, that's not present that much on Lego Feet, Incunabula or Amber.

Great track!

(The whole sub rosa compilation is lush)

Archived