IGNORED

Push Button Objects

ambermonk

I searched the forum carefully to see if anyone's started a thread about Push Button Objects, and it seems no one has yet. So I decided to take initiative.

So far I've listened through the releases A Day In A Life, Dirty Dozen, and Ghetto Blaster. But it seems Edgar Farinas hasn't released anything after 2003.

Any thoughts or info on PBO in general?

• Like 1

3 doctors is fukin sick duuuuuuuudddeeee. Ghetto Blaster be on repeats for da beats.

Yes!! As is "Fly" (sounds like Vast Aire of Cannibal Ox was spittin' on that one)

Definitely a thread I can get behind...

fan & old friend of edgar. my favorite track of his is untitled off ischemic folks. pure idm beauty.

Are you enough of a friend to know why he hasn't released anything for so damn long? He is sorely missed!

I'm a big fan of Dirty Dozen...

And his collab project Ko-Wreck Technique...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtDmP4TWu2M

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

I've been talking to Edgar on Facebook and he has new music ready for release in 2018!

Also he posted a vinyl DJ mix on SC recently. Great selection of classix:

Best news i've heard in awhile.  I think I have listened and relistened to every album, ep, offcut, remix, b-side, etc from him hundreds of times.  Can't wait to hear his updated sounds.

Any news from Phoenecia lately?

• 3 years later...
On 12/9/2017 at 12:33 PM, Goiter Sanchez said:

I've been talking to Edgar on Facebook and he has new music ready for release in 2018!

Also he posted a vinyl DJ mix on SC recently. Great selection of classix:

Bump. @Goiter Sanchez Any news on this release?

Just listened to Dirty Dozen and A Day In The Life this morning - Edgar made some absolutely sick beats back in the day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

I’ve never really checked him out, I should rectify that

A Day In The Life is probably a top 3 Skam release for me.  His other stuff is almost equally essential. 

• Like 1