IGNORED

Tim Horton's To Offer Free Wi-Fi In 90% of It's Shops By September

Joyrex

Guest Enter a new display name

It's like Canada's version of Starbucks

Comparing Tim Hortons to Dunkin' Donuts would be way more accurate.

I fucking love Tim Hortons coffee. Large double double for me.

I miss Canada mainly because I miss Tim Hortons.

Troof. Southern New England is an impenetrable fortress of DD (our arena in Providence is called the Dunkin Donuts Center ffs), thought the coffee's decent enough and reasonably priced. I think they're all getting wifi too if they haven't already.

Guest theSun

They do have good soup.

Their bagels are fucking rank, though.

Tim Horton's every day. Aside from them, the rest of Canada needs to stay the fuck off my lawn.

dude not the french toast bagel

is this interesting because donuts and computers are a bad combination? i suppose you could stream a video and watch it whilst you eat donuts and then wash your hands. i don't get this thread.

I'm not a coffee connoisseur by any means; I really dislike hot beverages, and the taste of coffee really doesn't do much for me. Now, the smell - I love the smell of coffee more than the taste. I always out of habit have to stroll through the coffee isle at the grocery store just for the wonderful smells...

put caramel in it. or eat tiramisu. surely you like that? if you like the smell of coffee there has to be other ways you could enjoy it.

Guest theSun

the only thing is they don't toast bagels long enough. tell them to run it thru twice or firebomb the place

I think it is less about the donuts and more about the coffee. People on road trips looking for a place that is open 24 hours to stop in and check email/whatever. Truckers and the like. I suppose you could mash some D-nuts in to your USB port though. Works for me.

Yeah, everybody knows Second Cup is Canada's version of Starbucks mang.

beneboi had internet in his truck.

jam-doughnut_1603342c.jpg

put your usb cable in a jam donut and see what happens. i suppose canada doesn't have jam donuts but whatever.

beneboi had internet in his truck.

jam-doughnut_1603342c.jpg

put your usb cable in a jam donut and see what happens. i suppose canada doesn't have jam donuts but whatever.

I AM TAKING CONTROL OF THE DONUT MACHINE

For a direct comparison, yes, but from my friends up North I hear Tim's coffee is where it's at!

is this interesting because donuts and computers are a bad combination? i suppose you could stream a video and watch it whilst you eat donuts and then wash your hands. i don't get this thread.

I'm not a coffee connoisseur by any means; I really dislike hot beverages, and the taste of coffee really doesn't do much for me. Now, the smell - I love the smell of coffee more than the taste. I always out of habit have to stroll through the coffee isle at the grocery store just for the wonderful smells...

put caramel in it. or eat tiramisu. surely you like that? if you like the smell of coffee there has to be other ways you could enjoy it.

I drink iced coffee - McDonald's iced coffee is way better than Starbucks or any other place I've tried iced coffee. It's cheap too - you can get the equivalent of a "Venti" (Starbucks can fuck off with it's hipster sizing scheme) for under 3 bucks, where at Starbucks you have to fill out a second mortgage application.

Tim's is cheap. Both Tim's and Starbucks have below average coffees, but at least Tim's is cheap. I'll take Tim's over Starbucks any day. Generally speaking though, I know where there are locally owned cafes who actually brew decent coffee, so I hit those up.

roll up the rim.

roll up the rim to win.

I've won free coffee 4 times. The good thing is, they don't specify a size.

Tim Hortons donuts suck by the way. I'd much rather go to Dunkins. And I never heard good things about their coffee, I'm in the same boat joyrex where I can't get into hot beverages

Archived