IGNORED

CHATMM

Guest placidburp

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went in, peoples was chattin'. (about stuff I didn't find interesting, but that's besides the point)

Seemed like a perfectly nice/harmless place.

BUT.....maybe I haven't seen it's dark side..... :fear:

Foil I spoke to Mark about this and he sent me this picture to express his sadness at how you're falling out of love with CHATMM

mf-SDIM2725-small.jpg

Tell him I said thanks. It means a lot to me.

It'll be a few weeks before I gather the courage to enter CHATMM again. In the meantime, I'll be looking for the door that swings both ways, enter it and hopefully it'll take me to a new and better CHATMM.

It might be worth reminding/mentioning that the same Rules apply to CHATMM, and we DO keep logs of all CHATMM activity - there has been an uptick in reports recently of bad behaviour/trolling/spam in CHATMM.

We can temporarily or permanently ban users' access to CHATMM if they abuse the privilege.

Guest unteleportedman

It might be worth reminding/mentioning that the same Rules apply to CHATMM, and we DO keep logs of all CHATMM activity - there has been an uptick in reports recently of bad behaviour/trolling/spam in CHATMM.

We can temporarily or permanently ban users' access to CHATMM if they abuse the privilege.

I agree. Proper etiquette should be followed in CHATMM to make it a better experience for everyone who visits.

it would be nice if we could get warnings before a full ban from chatmm. i know sometimes the mods on here will jump to a temp ban instead of a warning, which i think is silly.

• 2 months later...

i am a fairly infrequent chatmm user, but when i do drop in people are generally very friendly. Once you gauge the level and topic of conversation it is fairly easy to get involved.

Helpful to have a warped sense of humour and be wearing +10 internet battle armour

Archived