IGNORED

Snd - New 3 hour mix

BUNKUM

over 2hrs into this now and it's great. Just a shame there's no download link. I could record it while it's playing but my internet connection is not ideal and i get the feeling it would start to fuck up an hour in or something. Would make ideal reading music.

Nothing to see here, please move along ! It's definitely not a download link

EDIT: And this definitely isn't the original uploaded 320kbps mp3 either -

http://stream1.mxcdn.com/cloudcasts/originals/7/6/b/2/b650-62ef-4528-b9a9-6080bbeac46f.mp3

When it first starts playing on soundcloud it flashes up that it's an Anthony Pateras track with link to buy. though obviously that may be mixed with something else.

If you've not heard of him he's well worth checking out, Mutant Theatre's a good'un.

Well... it looks good from the comments so far, I've not had a listen myself as yet. Just need a spare 3 hours now.

Wow, this is good stuff! 30 mins in and loving it. I got the wrong end of the stick when the said the mix was non-rhythmic, I was expecting glitchy/stuttering non 4/4 musics. Having re-read the article I now get it.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this cos I've been giving it a few more proper listens over the last few months. This really is an incredible minimal ambient set, if this had been what the recent Ae/Hafler Trio (probably not that recent now !) release was like I don't think there would've been as many complaints as there were.

Experimental minimal drone at it's very finest. 3 hours of pure brain meditation !

Archived