IGNORED

Sunken Foal - Friday Syndrome Vol. 1

Rbrmyofr

Fellow Irish header Sunken Foal has just released his latest album for free here: http://www.countersu...vol1_album.html

He's selling t-shirts and posters in support of it. It's great, my favourite track is the first one which sounds like VHS Head playing a guitar:

http://soundcloud.com/sunken_foal/cool-arms-of-love

Friday Syndrome is quite rich, I'm sure I'll be playing that a lot. But I really came here to say I'm really digging the Richter Versions EP as well.

Glad to have some new Sunken Foal this week. :music:

Thanks for letting us know about this, must admit I didn't know he'd done anything since Mother Of God. He's too good to give his stuff away for free though, as nice as it is for the punters. And sidewinder, not tested it out yet but Richter Versions seems to have downloaded OK for me.

Thanks for letting us know about this, must admit I didn't know he'd done anything since Mother Of God. He's too good to give his stuff away for free though, as nice as it is for the punters. And sidewinder, not tested it out yet but Richter Versions seems to have downloaded OK for me.

I was about to ask "where's the link?" but then I had one more look at the page and saw it between the album title and cover. I was confused before because the album description says download or stream to the right, so I thought the download links were in the embedded Soundcloud players, only the download links there are disabled. Anyway, thanks for saying so and having me take another look!

I agree he's too good to be giving the stuff away for free.

No worries. It is a little unclear on the page how to download, glad you found it. I would've listened to this new stuff, but the thread made me dig out Fallen Arches first which I had to give a new listen to.

Wow. Friday Syndrome is pretty damn good, reckon it could be better than Fallen Arches given a few listens. I think the short songs suit him well. The first four tracks are especially good, and 'Slim Pickens' is just beautiful.

Guest bitroast

yeah. there's something personal and lovely and enjoyable about this stuff.

the sound production sounds incredible tight:)

• 7 months later...

seriously watmm get on it.. coming back to this after a few months, brilliant

i wonder why it wasn't released on planmu, i hope that didn't come from the labels side because they're missing out then

rated WELL LUSH

Archived