IGNORED

"My Life Is A Disaster"

superstix

Hi all

I want to worn you about Isreal producer Mike A, becoz his a stoler!!!

Mike A write trek in his studio, but isnt have sner drum. so i give him sner drum is make in my studio!!! gud sner, like infected mushroom skazi domestic, kiila.

His said: Kthx, i wiil write on trek info sner drum is make by Anakoluth. But his a lyer!!! nowhere is write sner drum by me!!! His stole my sner drum!!!!!!

So plis, dont work with Mike A!!! I is not want that Mike A is stole again sner drum! Is not gud for scene!!!!

Boom

lols

lol sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I just stumbled upon it and loved it. I'm sure plenty of you can relate too.

bxudi.jpg

jazz but funny... showed it to my gf and she was like, "what the fuck is a snare?" :(

lol sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but I just stumbled upon it and loved it. I'm sure plenty of you can relate too.

bxudi.jpg

jazz but funny... showed it to my gf and she was like, "what the fuck is a snare?" :(

venetian or regular?

bxudi.jpg

LOVE IT! I think my partner could definitely relate to this as I often find myself obsessively hung up on snare sounds and unable to socialize effectively until I am satisfied...

What intrests me is how people can claim to expend not only energy but emotional discontent over something that their hero's just leave to the whims of the preset.

backbeat is wonderful, snare is king. Nobody questions the king, as they're too busy dancing.

• 1 month later...

Ha, this must be what it feels like for my gf somedays... Last month we went out on the town for drinks and such, I was kinda quiet and moody. At one point she just pauses and goes "Are you mad at me or something?" I totally wasn't, it was just that I had a session crash on me before saving and I was still kinda mad about it. I fucking hate when that happens.

Archived