IGNORED

Name the poorly described movie

OneToThirtySix

I know this has been done as part of other threads, but I thought of a movie I'd like identified based on vague memories of watching it as a child.

What I remember is a group of robots that had doors in their chests to hold musical notes, and somehow one of the robots got a bad note and he became bad...sort of. These robots had spherical heads and cylindrical bodies, and were various colors, but the one that stands out was light yellow and purple.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Subtle use of pointed capitalism, that "More".

It was also in some sort of quasi-anime style, similar to Rainbow Brite (including the color palette), and 2D old school animation. Probably eighties.

What I remember is a group of robots that had doors in their chests to hold musical notes, and somehow one of the robots got a bad note and he became bad...sort of. These robots had spherical heads and cylindrical bodies, and were various colors, but the one that stands out was light yellow and purple.

coolest-crayola-crayons-costume-5-21310858.jpg

Can we turn this into a game? Try to be as vague as possible without making it impossible. I'll start (picking something from harddrive).

There was this guy who is going to move but his friends wouldn't let him and wouldn't stop asking him question all night long, somebody dies at the end i think.

a guy and another guy do some stuff and then some more stuff happens

Spoil sport...

Lemme try:

There's a guy, and he does stuff... and it's all grey and shit, and I don't know if the end actually happened.

(actually that sounds a little bit like how one of my students described it...)

Archived