IGNORED

Name the poorly described movie

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been trying to work out this film for years, my best mates old man worked down the market and got loads of pirate VCR's and we watched this which I haven't found since.

Right, some dude gets arrested and rather than get sent to prison they freeze him for like, 10 years, then he wakes up. He tries to escape, they catch him again and then he is frozen, this happens a few times. Towards the end he looks the same age but meets his daughter who is an old lady just about to die, then he tries to escape again and probably dies, I remember people moving in slow motion at the end anyway. There was a blue guy running on the box, it's not Demolition Man.

Er...this may be impossible.

I've been trying to work out this film for years, my best mates old man worked down the market and got loads of pirate VCR's and we watched this which I haven't found since.

Right, some dude gets arrested and rather than get sent to prison they freeze him for like, 10 years, then he wakes up. He tries to escape, they catch him again and then he is frozen, this happens a few times. Towards the end he looks the same age but meets his daughter who is an old lady just about to die, then he tries to escape again and probably dies, I remember people moving in slow motion at the end anyway. There was a blue guy running on the box, it's not Demolition Man.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120187/

Late For Dinner?

There's a guy, and he does stuff... and it's all grey and shit, and I don't know if the end actually happened.

(actually that sounds a little bit like how one of my students described it...)

Pi? Eraserhead?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120187/

How the fuck did you know that, you mad genius? This has made my day, cheers.

This was the cover, I'm pretty sure him being blue has nothing to do with the film.

4168Y2YJ1ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

can someone help me? there is a guy who is very simple or something, he works for this very angry eastern european gas station guy, and he is always fucking up, like maybe he accidently blows up the gas station or something. i think there is a hot girl in a sportscar who messes with his head. maybe is has chris farley in it

Archived