IGNORED

Name the poorly described movie

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Frankie5fingers

i was recently thinking of a movie i saw as a kid and ive asked a bunch of people but no one can remember the name. i only remember some major scenes:

the movie starts off with a scene of Zeppelins docking with the Empire State building. and i believe the time frame was during WWI or WWII. it was kinda like a movie where high tech met with the past. I remember there was a giant city sized Zeppelin too, like it literally had a city built on top of it. also there was a scene with these planes that could transform into submarine things. there might've been giant robots too but im not sure. it came out i wanna say early 2000's.

anybody have any guesses?

I haven't seen it, but I think it might be Sky captain and the world of tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

there is a woman and her son in a little cabin in the australian desert. an aboriginal man befriends them and falls in love with the woman, and wants to marry her, but she won't, and he hangs himself out on the tree in front of their cabin.

Archived