IGNORED

How Old Are We?

Atop

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 was a fucking cakewalk. Only when you hit 30 and start molting and sprouting your secondary clasper genitalia will you know true pain. However, this will allow you to successfully deposit your spermatophore into the female ovipore as an act of nuptial gifting. Let us hope your spermatophore develops to be rich in nutrients, lest your Intended consume your thorax instead!

Guest sirch

Fuck being

yeah 29 is a weird one for sure.

but don't worry, by the time you hit 31 you'll be well and truly over it and won't give a shit anymore. :)

the older you get the more you realise that age really is just a number.

...should i be embarrased about being 15 on watmm?

yes

please ask a parent or legal guardian how they can help make internet browsing safer for you

...should i be embarrased about being 15 on watmm?

i think i was like 15 when i started posting on watmm, so you're not the first.

youngest person i know that was ever on watmm was 12 or 13 at the time.

20 although I think Hoodie is a cooler 20 yr old watmm user. SAD.

can we just be equally cool? for real.

Mrs Dob and I are both '77 babies, so yeah, 35 / time to upgrade my market demographic to old-codger-set-in-his-spending-habits. Advertisers you can go fuck off now!

25 - a perfect square of yearcounts

Anyone 36?

There was a great episode of Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole that explored time and our perception of it - one of the current hypotheses is that our changing perception of time passing faster (accelerating) is relative by the square root of your age. So at 36, the days/week/years seem to pass twice as fast as when you were 9 (6/3=2) and about 1.2x faster than when you were 25. Feels pretty spot on so far, though I'm hoping we have the technology to transcend time before I hit 64.

Archived