IGNORED

Ceephax - Cro-Magnox

vertsk8er419

So bandcamp purchases are working for everyone else?

Andy doesn't want me to hear it :(

Yes, I purchased it on Bandcamp and it went through fine. I used Paypal and immediately got the download link.

On my 3rd listen through while coding here at work. It's a very serious Ceephax album, but I actually think that is a good thing. I'm really stuck on the tltle track, it's great.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So bandcamp purchases are working for everyone else?

Andy doesn't want me to hear it :(

Yes, I purchased it on Bandcamp and it went through fine. I used Paypal and immediately got the download link.

On my 3rd listen through while coding here at work. It's a very serious Ceephax album, but I actually think that is a good thing. I'm really stuck on the tltle track, it's great.

Thanks; weird, but I got it to work on my third try without repeat charges.

Noticed the FLACs were huge, about twice the size of the ALAC files, looks like 24 bit sample size on the FLAC version for those credulous audiophile types among us

I regret what I wrote about the track Cro Magnox, it's a very beautiful peace of music !.. I feel that this album has not an immediate appeal as much as United Acid Emirate but is more like a grower. There's quite particular atmosphere to it.

Received my red vinyl edition yesterday already and still have no time to listen to it unfortunately. But what I hear from National Grid, it must be amazing.

Fuck guys.

I just checked in with Amoeba to see if they were getting any vinyl copies in stock.

The answer is yes.

They are charging $70 for it.

:cerious:

And I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the red vinyl version sold out just now...

Guest jasondonervan

And I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the red vinyl version sold out just now...

Was the red vinyl edition only being sold through the site?

Was the red vinyl edition only being sold through the site?

Yeah only through Weme.

ALERT ALARM WARNING !!!

Ceephax "Cro Magnox" red vinyls is out of stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone

I regret what I wrote about the track Cro Magnox, it's a very beautiful peace of music !.. I feel that this album has not an immediate appeal as much as United Acid Emirate but is more like a grower. There's quite particular atmosphere to it.

I've been waiting for a bit to say something about this album for precisely that reason:)

So the album arrived here today. It's quite good f*ing fantastic!!

this album gets better every time i listen to it. for me it delivers on some of the failed promises of analord. i mean to say, sure analord has some great tracks out of its 35hrs of material, but most of it is just boring noodling with analog synths and drum machinery. this album is full of great tracks.

my only personal complaint is that a lot of times the drums are too compressed, to my ear. or more specifically, i wish the attacks/transients were allowed to come through a bit so the drums could be more snappy or punchy. a lot of times they just sound totally squashed, and you don't feel them, just hear them. that's my opinion anyway, and regardless of that i still think it's a top notch album.

Guest pixelives

wow giving this a run through on the band camps. totally top notch, amazing... opening track is just wow.

Guest pixelives

On closer listen it actually kind of reminds me of the Chrome Canyon record on Stones Throw. Just less organic sounding. All those, Italo, Moroder, Goblin vibes.

Archived