IGNORED

Ceephax - Cro-Magnox

vertsk8er419

flight of condor, camelot and winterlo is THE shit. Flight of condor is his best track for me, i guess

but for some reason i still listen to his old works way more than this. i cant even listen to whole at one sitting

this is only when im in mood, and just some tracks, but album is really good in it's own way

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually, listening to this album after some long time i can say that it deffinetly was a grower, and a strong one. It's like you rediscover some electronic gem from your youth and nostalgia engulfs you. I had same with last boc album, like i heard it many many yeasr ago, it always existed and i just forgot about it. thx andy, really great LP!

but fuck condor is good. when i first played it to my friends they refused to beleive me it was ceephax

• 9 months later...

Re-discovered this beautiful album at the weekend, and played it through twice.

Its one of those albums I wish I had a physical copy of; a lot of my digital only albums gets lost in the mire and sometimes get forgotten about completely.

I clicked on this thread when I saw it get bumped because I was ripping some records at the weekend and stumbled upon my red 3xLP copy of this. I think I've only played the the physical copy once despite loving this album to death.

Gonna give the LP some love when I get home tonight I think.

• 7 months later...

Could the following not be an old Boards of Canada track if you didn't know it wasn't?

One YouTuber seems to agree...

This album deserves at least one 2016 bump.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived