IGNORED

iTAL tEK - Nebula Dance

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will probably remain my most anticipated release after Autechre's 11th album, maybe a bit more anticipated right now because there's actual release information and so on. Those samples sounded incredible.

Guest jasondonervan

Juno came good, my copy arrived today. Fantastic album, it's full of big synths and pleasingly jittery drum patterns. A perfect companion to Kuedo's 'Severant' for my money.

Now leaked! It's really great. I'll be buying the LP for sure.

It is a bit annoying that Planet Mu have started to cram their albums onto a single disc now though :( Anyone knows why this might be?

holy shit damn. Just had a mindgasm after listening to this for the first time.

First 6 tracks was a glorious trip, think it was a case of too much at once because I didn't really take in much of the second half of the album until "gonga" hit home.

Definitely up there with the best releases of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

This album is solid, I really appreciate how each track flows into the next. Makes this an 'album' and not just a collection of tracks. Glokk has some very pleasant vibes. I definitely need to lay down and take a mind trip to this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest interr0bangr

Everything Ital Tek has ever done has bored me to tears, which sucks cuz on paper it's something that I should love and I keep giving it a ton of listens but it never clicks. I think it's the really weak melodies and all around lack of punch on the beats.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, definitely high hopes for this. His debut album is quite possibly my favourite planet mu release ever

Absolutely. I've got everything he's ever done on all formats, you won't beat Cyclical. Listening to it now. Just brilliant. The Mako EP is also quality stuff. Great artist.

I do like the new LP. Order would be:

1. Cyclical

2. Nebula Dance

3. Midnight Colour

Some of the best tracks he's done IMO are Deep Pools, Bable, Giga, Strangelove VIP and Chemical Temple.

yeah Im a tek fanboy too, have you got his terminator ep from netlab? Wish he did more breakcore!

I do have this and it's bloody good! Would've love it if he'd made a full album of this style.

I've also got the Snippets release as well.

Yeah, but if he used the breakcore style of the Terminator EP with the quality of the Cyclical LP, it would be interesting tho.

Like I said before, Cyclical IMO is still his best work.

Archived