IGNORED

SCALD ROUGISH - 'AUEN ANSICI' / 'BARDACHD'

Guest icasea

Guest sirch

I hope they do a 2nd edition of the tapes. I normally have no problem with digital files but this time everything is perfect: the oversized box, the coloured tapes, the typo, design…… it's really a wonderful object.

Maybe somebody can forward my little wish to the label.

Aside from that it's pretty interesting to see that some labels are giving out wonderfully designed tape editions. The situation in Germany is that the cassette tape is pretty dead now. It's a shame.

it's dead over here, too. has been for ages! which is why it's good to see that some labels are now (in recent years) putting out cassette releases.

even if it's just a bit of a novel gimmick to encourage people (like those who don't like paying for files) to buy the release, because they'll also get something physical. also no doubt tapes are cheaper to manufacture than vinyl.

but i've always like cassette tapes anyway.

top of the pops release.

Guest sirch

I hope they do a 2nd edition of the tapes. I normally have no problem with digital files but this time everything is perfect: the oversized box, the coloured tapes, the typo, design…… it's really a wonderful object.

Aside from that it's pretty interesting to see that some labels are giving out wonderfully designed tape editions. The situation in Germany is that the cassette tape is pretty dead now. It's a shame.

Unfortunately for those who weren't able to grab the set, ICASEA have never done a re-press / 2nd run of anything they've put out physically.

maybe they will with this one as the demand is obviously (still) there and considering how quickly that 50 went...

they'd sell another 50, or at least another 25, easy.

also Dalglish isn't exactly an unknown. it'd be worth doing another run of this if they were ever gonna do another run of anything.

Unfortunately for those who weren't able to grab the set, ICASEA have never done a re-press / 2nd run of anything they've put out physically.

maybe they will with this one as the demand is obviously (still) there and considering how quickly that 50 went...

also Dalglish isn't exactly an unknown. it'd be worth doing another run of this if they were ever gonna do another run of anything.

I really doubt they will do another run. They make a big point of this run being hand numbered and limited to 50. Making another run would render this completely pointless.

Guest sirch

in case it wasn't posted yet, and since all the tapes are sold out... Dalglish has this available on his own bandcamp page as well.

http://amhain.bandcamp.com/

l

lol, in case it wasn't posted yet. 2 people already gave you the link in this thread the other day mate.

surprised you didn't already know about it seeing as he's on your books, so to speak (record label).

Guest sirch

I really doubt they will do another run. They make a big point of this run being hand numbered and limited to 50. Making another run would render this completely pointless.

stranger things have happened in the world :)

like Skam cutting a batch of Lego Feet vinyl after already releasing it on CD, and this when they never planned a vinyl release.

maybe if icasea get enough "death threats and begging letters" like Skam did, they might do another batch. ;)

maybe if icasea get enough "death threats and begging letters" like Skam did, they might do another batch. ;)

Haha, let's start- as Icasea seems also to follow this forum :happy:

lol, in case it wasn't posted yet. 2 people already gave you the link in this thread the other day mate.

surprised you didn't already know about it seeing as he's on your books, so to speak (record label).

you're surprised i didn't already know what, that the link had already been posted in this thread? Chris asked me to post it, and without noticing it already i did. You're kind of a cunt Sirch, please don't call me mate

you're surprised i didn't already know what, that the link had already been posted in this thread? Chris asked me to post it, and without noticing it already i did. You're kind of a cunt Sirch, please don't call me mate

I don't see the problem to post a link twice, even when so many people are talking about different things in this thread. Normally I also don't read mass of pages back to see if someone maybe posted a link so an alternative.

I was thankful that somebody put my nose on it, because I thought first- oh well sold out, okay, close tab of browser. Now I have also the way to get them digitally (half as sexy, but not impossible if it would be tape exclusive).

The reason that Dalglish is on Awepittance' label isn't a reason as well that he has to "know it exclusively" or "first hand". I bet all 50 copies sold out within an hour maybe.

Guest jasondonervan

Bought and loving Bardachd, always a fan of sparse electronics. Some beautiful/haunting tracks, definitely worth a listen. Wasn't too keen on Auen Ansici so didn't go for that, maybe it's the not the right time of year as I prefer my crunchier electronics in the autumn/winter :)

no, not that the link had already been posted. just that this music/release was coming out, etc.

if you didn't get what i was talking about before, forget it. doesn't really matter. no need to get prickly about it.

but yes i'm a cunt. surprised you didn't know that already ;)

being 100% nice isn't a prerequisite to writing on the internet ..unless you have something to sell.

anyway, a superb release. love the double cassette box and ting.

:music:

I don't see the problem to post a link twice, even when so many people are talking about different things in this thread. Normally I also don't read mass of pages back to see if someone maybe posted a link so an alternative.

thread's only 2 pages long. :)

I was thankful that somebody put my nose on it, because I thought first- oh well sold out, okay, close tab of browser. Now I have also the way to get them digitally (half as sexy, but not impossible if it would be tape exclusive).

excellent.

The reason that Dalglish is on Awepittance' label isn't a reason as well that he has to "know it exclusively" or "first hand". I bet all 50 copies sold out within an hour maybe.

yet connected enough to be asked to post a link about it..?

lol, i'm just messing now ;)

#sherlock

Guest icasea

heads up for anyone thats interested...

Guesting on the Resonating Machines show at Resonance FM tonight at 9PM (g.m.t.) - Dalglish.

aka Scald Rougish, OST...

http://resonancefm.com/

https://www.facebook...60261357323477/

Each episode of Resonating Machines comprises a 25 to 30 minute re-imagining of a

selection of an artist's favorite music past and present, reworked into a new composition.

if you can't listen live, it will be archived here after the broadcast along with the other shows from the series.

http://www.entropyan...gy.com/news.php

line up of shows...

July 2nd Imaginary Forces

July 9th Lee Gamble

July 16th Closed Circuits

July 23rd Kodiak

July 30th Imaginary Forces, Uppstigande (Revisited)

August 6th Paul Purgas

August 13th Kenneth Kirschner

August 20th Dalglish

August 27th Roly Porter

cheers

Archived