IGNORED

Zomby - With Love

Redruth

That whole track is just Vampire's "Crest Pro Health" with an extra vocal sample in the background

I see what you did there, but it's really all about Werewolf's Sensodyne 12-inch single.

I did quite like Where Were U in 92, but yeah the one after wasn't that great.

• 7 months later...

Announced at FACT and Pfork.

Zomby has premiered his first official new music since last year’s Nothing EP.

The reclusive producer has posted a video for new track ‘W I T H L O V Eonto a new mini-site. The track is the first taster of Zomby’s forthcoming full-length for 4AD, expected in Summer 2013. The dolorous video is available to watch below. [via Pitchfork]

I like it, really curious about the rest of the album. TBH I never really got into his last album, despite how much I listened to his earlier EPs

Guest jasondonervan

like it, really curious about the rest of the album. TBH I never really got into his last album, despite how much I listened to his earlier EPs

Same. Nice sounds, nice video here though.. will keep an open mind for the new album.

like it, really curious about the rest of the album. TBH I never really got into his last album, despite how much I listened to his earlier EPs

Same. Nice sounds, nice video here though.. will keep an open mind for the new album.

Count me in. I've always liked Zomby even though he recieves a lot of hate here. Each to their own I guess.

Count me in. I've always liked Zomby even though he recieves a lot of hate here. Each to their own I guess.

and for good reason.

He does seem to come across like some attention seeking spoilt brat. I just got better things to do than hate some bloke I don't know.

Though if I had to take sides I'd take watmm. Hail watmm!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I always found his bloopy bleepy 8-bit stuff most appealing, and he's essentially moved away from that I just haven't found it as interesting or engaging. At the risk of sounding like Bill Cosby I just want the the bloops and the droops and bleeps and gleeps and gloppity jello pudding 8-bit pie.

For example Soliloquy kinda sounds like this with some additional drum programming. Not like he'd just throw some percussion over an existing song and call it an original...

I guess for me the appropriation of 8-bit sounds into b-boy culture is one of the biggest acts of heresy in music I've heard in the last decade. No sir I don't like it. Ever since 50cent and Justin Timberlake sampled that SID-chip song I haven't liked it.

it's just a dude making tunes on a computar, not a genious but he's still better then a million producers and plonkers out there

it's nice to put on some zomby after your brain has fried on autechre and sadestik excectution

just plain stupid fun