IGNORED

Zomby - With Love

Redruth

Zomby saying Machinedrum is the dumbest name in music. But he probably thinks "zombie" is actually spelled "zomby".

And shit, man. You can look as ridiculous as you want if you make good music, and Machinedrum does BOTH. Beat that.

the only good thing with this Zomby is: 4AD

but it wouldn't be their first time to release a few stinks, still a good label, more hit than miss.

what a wanker though, theres a few of them in the scene, bless 'em and their ego.

the only good thing with this Zomby is: 4AD

but it wouldn't be their first time to release a few stinks, still a good label, more hit than miss.

what a wanker though, theres a few of them in the scene, bless 'em and their ego.

Nope... There's no one as big a wanker as Zomby. He's a one of a kind.

Not even a mother could love a personality like that.

Edited by Ceerial

Jeeez, each time I see the drunken ramblings of him, I am crossing between laughter and being absolutely disgusted by his attitude.

I guess he takes himself more serious and important as he should.

He should smoke less shit, maybe that would clear his mind out.

Otherwise, who knows, maybe that guy has a serious psychological problem…

@topic: I was very pleased to see at least one album unfolding at me from Zomby. Seems to be his best works, I never got into his previous stuff.

So many people hate Mister Fantano on here, yet when Zomby quite hilariously speaks his mind, he's some how a cunt. Same goes for Machinedrums image which regualry gets pulled apart on here, Zomby has a go and somehow he's a cunt? Just take him with a pinch of salt ffs.

I must admit I do wonder what his gameplan is lol, I think he gets on twitter after snorting a massive fucking line

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Mmmm just read that. I think he really wishes' he was Aphex Twin, so many things he says seem to echo Richards attitudes in interviews. But I'm afraid Zomby is missing Rich's talent and the keen warped sense of humour.

Mmmm just read that. I think he really wishes' he was Aphex Twin, so many things he says seem to echo Richards attitudes in interviews. But I'm afraid Zomby is missing Rich's talent and the keen warped sense of humour.

I would agree. He is failing miserably at capturing the aloof mystique.

reDAHnl.png

Guess who just equated his own output with that of the Twin. Seriously, who cares so much about the brand of pants they are wearing? This album better be the tits, or this guy needs to shut up.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

bitching out people for getting the label on your fucking designer longjohns or whatever wrong :facepalm:

The entire thing is like 5x as long and he starts to explain everything he was wearing.

bitching out people for getting the label on your fucking designer longjohns or whatever wrong :facepalm:

lol

He's whining again as we speak.

http://twitter.com/ZombyMusic

He's a fucking megalomaniac. "I'm Caesar" ...are you serious..

This can't be real. This is like Aphex fucking around right? What a tool. Jesus Christ. Machinedrum all is forgiven. Fuck.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Guest Gravity
This can't be real. This is like Aphex fucking around right? What a tool. Jesus Christ. Machinedrum all is forgiven. Fuck.

It gets worse, someone posted this deleted stuff. :biggrin:

MVzeMgC.jpg

Man. I'm not even gonna bother listening to this album.

I feel bad because I'm now completely compelled to listen to it and that could very well be the point of his behavior. Either way I doubt it will blow my mind based on the material of his I've already sampled.

I listened to this album again this morning (4th time), and I have to say (through gritted teeth) there are some very nice tracks on it indeed. Some are brilliant imo. I don't mind the no beginnings or no endings style to them either. In fact, for me that somehow works, in a weird way.

I like him. Planning on purchasing this today after work. I thought the last one was QG and have great memories of slammin it in my car whilst eating french fries ("chips")

I don't think we'll get above half a dozen lol

Though I can't make head nor tail of why he behaves in such a idiotic way....Just doesn't make sense to me at all. No wonder he's so jittery when it comes to meeting people or being photographed. I think he gets on the columbian marching powder and starts tweeting. I'm suprised 4AD don't tell him to shut the fuck up.

Edited by beerwolf