IGNORED

Zomby - With Love

Redruth

apparently zomby punched hudson mohawke in the face last night during his label cult music club night at xoyo in london, lol

did HudMo say With Love was quite good?

apparently zomby punched hudson mohawke in the face last night during his label cult music club night at xoyo in london, lol

did HudMo say With Love was quite good?

I get it :happy:

Celebrities are wigging out doing crazy stuff for attention all the time, but it is absolutely imperative that Zomby gets his face caved in.

this is so ridiculous that i didnt believe it when i stumbled upon it on facebook...

yep, its pretty pathetic

Edited by beerwolf

This is what happens when electronic artists don't have beards. Mark my words everybody, lest you end up a pissy girly man too. (sorry autechre, maybe that's why they wear the north face jackets, it's some kind of ward against deteriorating into this kind of behavioural state.)

• Haha 1

This is what happens when electronic artists don't have beards. Mark my words everybody, lest you end up a pissy girly man too. (sorry autechre, maybe that's why they wear the north face jackets, it's some kind of ward against deteriorating into this kind of behavioural state.)

Like-Beer---Facebook-Parody-T-Shirts.jpg

Yo my socks is worth more than ya whole outfit fool, get yo raggedy ass outta heere

You compensating for something m8?

Yo my socks is worth more than ya whole outfit fool, get yo raggedy ass outta heere

You compensating for something m8?

Being white :sad:

• 7 years later...
9 hours ago, Wu-Gambino said:

It's not bad.

Each tot their own of course! I personally enjoy some of his output like Ultra or his early EP's but overall I cant really see him as a good artist because he thinks so highly of himself. Idk if you've ever seen him trash talk on twitter but he truly makes a fool out of himself on there and he overpraises his own works etc. That shit rubs me the wrong way because at the end of the day his music is not good enough to do shit like that imo. I don't really want to listen to his stuff because of that since I feel like he doesn't really deserve it at times lol.

Edited by thumbass
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Count me in the camp that thinks this is a good album. And wow @ this thread...happy to see WATMM's in a healthier place now!

With that said, I upped the thread because I still think the promo video is one of the better music videos ever made. And potentially the most underrated:

Fair play if you don't like the music, but I'm baffled why this video didn't get more appreciation.