IGNORED

dear diary

anonymstol

today on this norwegian facebookish site, which i have been a member of for a long time now, this little faggot (well he's 6 years older than me (21 yrs old) but whatever) starts bragging about his music and brings up his youtube channel saying that he's so fucking genius and so on. he even has his whole profile page dedicated to how he makes music (fl studio) and shit and he acts so fucking smug about it.

one of his songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRRtYeL3nD4&feature=channel&list=UL

WHAT THE FUCK WATMM!!! even I make more interesting music than this faggot!!! and i'm only 15!!

its so fucking simple! it's just a boring 2step beat with some saggy wannabe dubstep growl on it!!!

IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS!!!

inb4: this ain't 4chan kid

the only thing lamer than his music is how fucking angry you've become over it. just ignore it dude. it's not like he's jacked your music and blown up in popularity or something, he's just some delusional bedroom producer

also I kinda like his logo :emotawesomepm9:

his track is awesome. i don't understand the hate

it's so simple! he doesn't do anything special with it! i have loads of songs like that which i trew away beacouse they are fucking embarrasing! if i realeased tracks like that i would have about 4 albums by now!

It's actually quite good.

Why do you keep calling him a faggot? Does his sexual orientation make you feel uncomfortable? Are you worried that those massive Massive growls are going to make you lose control and kiss him on his gay mouth with your mouth?

the songs have less than 25 views. calm yourself down, you're basically getting angry at a dude playing his music to an empty room.

i know it's just the way that he's acting so smug about when it's shit.

Archived