IGNORED

PLUTO, BITCHES

Nebraska

cool, but it won't arrive until 2015. i don't get the comparison with the mars mission.

pluto is more awesome. and to the guy who said it's not a planet: you'll eat those words in 2015

Edited by Nebraska

So Harry starts feeling around on those trees and sez 'I think we on Pluto.' I said, 'Harry, how can you tell?' He sez, 'From the bark, you dummy!'

2690771_o.gif

Edited by baph

pluto's kinda boring (at least in the relative scale of other planet(oid)s in the solar system, all of which are exciting). there are a whole buncha planetoids out that far around the same size, like eris (which is actually bigger than pluto), makemake (also probably bigger), and haumea. all just icy rocks of varying composition.

now, if we could get a probe out to the oort cloud, i'd be VERY interested. but the oort cloud is a LONG way out.

pluto's kinda boring (at least in the relative scale of other planet(oid)s in the solar system, all of which are exciting).

It's beautiful if you imagine a small icy rock with big moon, far out there where is so cold. And you see the sun like we see Venus from Earth, and you can't quite see the inner planets, they're so small. Neptune and Pluto disrupt each other's orbits, making Neptune the farthest planet for a while. Then you remember Earth and the shit going on there...

Edited by Godwin Austen

How dare you call pluto boring, you have a picture of mike the cleaner as your avatar and he is bald like a planet and you don't find him boring.

Pluto is more interesting than mike the cleaner.

Edited by YO303