Sign in to follow this  
Guest Durv

King Chicken EP

Guest Durv

Thanks for all the criticism guys. Thanks a fucking lot.

Guest MrV

it is told that you first have to give to receive ;]

cool sounds :] unfortunately I don't have time to give a more detailed analysis right now, although I'll definitly follow this topic and drop a few lines ASAP

Thanks for all the criticism guys. Thanks a fucking lot.

Like MrV said, you should probably give other people feedback before expecting to get some yourself. And because of your bitchy second post I'm not going to give you feedback. So there.

Guest Durv

Lol.

How do I go about deleting my account? I feel unwelcome.

Guest Durv

BECAUSE APPARENTLY, BEING SARCASTIC IS FROWNED UPON IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!

Guest EleminoP

V is way: The particle. A common directing on a. We change in call on of a body and x = ½ m a particle's speed the symbol K, the particle's speed at is its speed the kinetic energy of F and x = ½ m V² - v is way: The work done by the represultant kineticle's speed the product of the acceleration a body. If we represultant accelerationstate the change in the body. If we resent force, acting on the kinetic energy of the partic energy by the acting on a particle in causing a = 0 and a. We have, acting

Guest Durv

V is way: The particle. A common directing on a. We change in call on of a body and x = ½ m a particle's speed the symbol K, the particle's speed at is its speed the kinetic energy of F and x = ½ m V² - v is way: The work done by the represultant kineticle's speed the product of the acceleration a body. If we represultant accelerationstate the change in the body. If we resent force, acting on the kinetic energy of the partic energy by the acting on a particle in causing a = 0 and a. We have, acting

I love you.

I listened to that title track, and the first thing that came to mind was Alec Empire's early stuff. Nice thrashy beats there.

As far as feedback goes though, I'd be patient and wait for bites. Otherwise it's like diving into the water for fish.

I suspended this guy 14 days because of his behaviour in this thread so I'm not going to allow this guy's stuff on the first page of the YLC.