IGNORED

fingerbib (kazoo cover)

anonymstol

brilliant concept, pour execution. also, the cough lacked proper, audible gurgling of throat phlegm goiter (it's obvious you lack good taste regarding this friend). next time anonymstol, you might find better result in passing some of your phlegm directly through the kazoo. just a suggestion

brilliant concept, pour execution. also, the cough lacked proper, audible gurgling of throat phlegm goiter (it's obvious you lack good taste regarding this friend). next time anonymstol, you might find better result in passing some of your phlegm directly through the kazoo. just a suggestion

it's a joke. i made it in under 30 minutes

An unforgivable lapse of judgement on my part Redruth. Perhaps next time the player would consider drinking copious amounts of milk in order to thicken his mucosal flow to further attenuate his pharyngeal region for superior audible texture with regard to the Kazoo playing.

An unforgivable lapse of judgement on my part Redruth. Perhaps next time the player would consider drinking copious amounts of milk in order to thicken his mucosal flow to further attenuate his pharyngeal region for superior audible texture with regard to the Kazoo playing.

oh' goodness! good advice goiter! why did i not think of this? of course we should not assume everyone knows how to build good quality phlegms. given the massive puss content of the majority of mainstream milk products the op should have no problem generating very thick throat mucus, while following your sound advice, which surly comes from much personal experience. yet another idea, would be to freshly harvest phlegm directly from someone who has a decent amount already and would be generous enough to share. there is really no better way to produce phlegm, for oneself, then by ingesting it straight from a quality source. phlegm begets phlegm and where there is one glob of phlegm there is sure to be another. good, thick, yellow phlegm is like a jewel, to be cherished, to be kept safe, in a secret place, so that no one can harm it, no one can 'hock' it away without feeling or remorse as so many do every day, unaware of its underlying value. the poor little phlegm, so delicate, so moist and sticky and creamy. owe phlegm how i love thee, your stringy, yellow, glistening warmth. your resilience, your ever presence

lush

is this the new watmm 'it' word? if so then i think it should be replaced with 'phlegm'

Archived