IGNORED

EPL 2012-2013

YO303

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bradford.

64 places below Arsenal, in the old "4th" division, just beat a full-strength Gunners squad.

Holy tits.

Facebook-LikeThumb.jpg

Also the derby was fucking epic.

edit: and Tevez is still a whiny little bitch.

• 2 weeks later...
This first half of the season sucks, i hope Spurs buy big and challenge for the title.

I'm already sick of Mancini, i dont think hes a good manager at all.

he's definitely not a good manager. I wonder if he'll be sacked this week to give a new manager the window. This season is pretty much written off I'd say

C'mon.. Am I the only who tired of Ferguson keep getting away with abusing referees. And how many fucking times in history hasn't he benefited from referee's poor decisions.

Did anyone see the scenes he made at the Newcastle match? He was acting like a child.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fucking livid that we have done this to Nigel Adkins. He's such a top bloke, had an amazing win ratio for us and the players seemed to look up to him. We replace with an Argentinian who can't even speak English.

I'm gutted, absolutely gutted and now think we're likely to get relegated.

What a grade-A cock Cortese has been about this. It's been in the pipeline for weeks apparently

Need to listen to some calming musicz :/

Yeah. Apparently the Chairman and new man Pinnochio have been in talks since November. It kind of makes sense given our bad start to the season, but we're on an unbeaten run and things were looking good for the future the timing of this is terrible.

I don't want to support a club that can treat someone that has delivered so much success in this way. Modern football I guess. Doesn't make it any less soulless

Can definitely understand why you're pissed off. That's fucking ridiculous. Not only is he a classy manager who's got you a long way in two years, but he's got in some great players and Southampton have every chance of staying up this season.

Archived