IGNORED

New Ambient EP out NOW

Guest stolenlogic

Guest stolenlogic

Hello all.

I am just dropping by to let anyone who is a fan of ambient/lounge music, to check out my new ep "July".

It is a half hour long, 9-Track ep, with a feature from Echoraum.

It is a chill mix, starting and ending with mellow tones, over flowing bass, while maintaining a steady new flow of music.

Nothing that will become boring to listen to.

the Links are in my signature, and I hope you enjoy the music.

Some of these are really nice. Wrote to Charlotte in particular was great. It reminded me of BoC's "A Moment of Clarity" a bit. This was definitely worth the listen if you're an ambient lover such as myself.

Yeah, these are really good. Some of them are quite beautiful actually. Eureka has a very Cliff Martinez-ish vibe going on which is wonderful.

The tracks that I didn't like as much are pretty much the ones where you can tell that the melodies are coming out of a synthesizer - such as Willowed Beaches. It simply doesn't sound as organic as the other tracks. I hope this makes sense :)

Guest Hermann

I agree with Squee to an extent.. I think the sounds you use like for instance in decompression are just so incredibly interesting to listen to it makes the more normal traditional synthy ones look not as good in comparison. But I actually really like Willowed Beaches, it gave off a bit of a "Rei Harakami" vibe, only more ambient obviously ;)

This is sounding very nice, thanks for pleasing my ears !

PS. To Squee: Did you ever end up finishing that track.. it had a very long opening with some middle-eastern sounding flute and then towards the end some super heavy stuff came in but you said you had yet to add more

PS. To Squee: Did you ever end up finishing that track.. it had a very long opening with some middle-eastern sounding flute and then towards the end some super heavy stuff came in but you said you had yet to add more

I don't want to sidetrack stolenlogic's thread so to keep it short: no :)

But I will - soon :)

Archived