anonymstol

went to a flea market today and i found a lot of warp promo cd's

squarepusher presents - shobaleader one: d'Demonstrator promo cd

bibio - mind bokeh promo cd

dreams - come true promo cd

africa hitech - 93 million times promo cd

PVT - chruch with no magic promo cd

are they rare?

i'm hundred percent sure the shobaleader one was not fake. it has watermarks and everything and it was used by a norwegian radio station called p3. and who bother's to fake warp promo's and sell them for 10 kr (2 usd) anyways. it probably would cost more to even make the sleeves and the stickers and all.

Some promos can carry value if there is something unique about them (slight difference in songs/naming, etc., and some collectors like them - if you're not interested in collecting yourself, try popping them on Ebay or list them here in the Record Crate forum to see if anyone's interested in them.

Some promos can carry value if there is something unique about them (slight difference in songs/naming, etc., and some collectors like them - if you're not interested in collecting yourself, try popping them on Ebay or list them here in the Record Crate forum to see if anyone's interested in them.

well i'm a collector myself, so i'm not thinking of selling them.

Archived