IGNORED

Psychedelics

mentalextension

Mates of mine used to ground them up into powder

some idiot spiked me with mushrooms when I was 18 and it put me off.

how'd'you get spiked with mushrooms?

Some friends of mine used to ground them up into powder and they put a load of it in the kettle.

I don`t think they should be taken lightly or used to just have a laugh

why not?

It`s just that it`s a personal experience, some people will be fine, it might not be as intense for them, but for others it could be a bit of a gamble/a bit too intense. Edited by Mindphaser

but they taste so nasty, how did they hide it? also, what cunts!!

+ ok it should be treated with respect but i'd say it's equally important to remember to have fun and enjoy it. tripping doesn't have to be all enlightening and profound all the time.

but they taste so nasty, how did they hide it? also, what cunts!!

+ ok it should be treated with respect but i'd say it's equally important to remember to have fun and enjoy it. tripping doesn't have to be all enlightening and profound all the time.

I don`t remember too much about it [it was nearly 20 years ago]but I was really stoned at the time.

I agree that it can be fun, I had some great times, but also some pretty weird/scary moments as well. But I`m also thinking about the longterm effects as well. I think it changed the way I think, like it woke something up in me that perhaps I wasn`t ready for.

Guest godwidevoid

My approach towards consciousness-altering molecular technologies is centered upon a deeply respectful and reverential approach and intention in utilization not unlike the many indigenous shamanic adepts of the cultures who integrated their usage responsibly. I am specifically an advocate of entheogens, a word which translates to "generating the divine within", and are typically natural substances which are coined that term due to it being the most accurate description of the nature of the experience.

I literally equate these plant allies/tools as being keys to Gnosis and treat the deeper "Work" I do with them as being divine communion. The sacraments I mainly use are Morning Glory seeds, one of the primary sacraments of the Aztecs, which I personally use to catalyze the sensing of myself as a vast energetic field rather than the physical vehicle I operate and to greatly heighten awareness of the fact my very awareness and being is generated by Higher Being; often times following ingestion at low doses (they are entheogenic nootropics to me and I consider their ingestion as I would fruits, vegetables or nuts) I have had the experience of allowing my Highest Self to "take the wheels" for the entire day, so to speak. The intuitive downloads I experience are tremendous and the piety of my thoughts becomes greatly amplified. Their ingestion is safe and I have found that even at ultra low doses of ~18 seeds that they are extremely visionary and I am prone to entering an even deeper state of calm emptiness and stillness than I normally experience.

The second sacramental medicine I use is that of my ancestors, Ayahuasca, which is the spiritually cathartic plant brew of the Amazon. It is an admixture of a DMT-containing plant, DMT being the significant endogenous neurotransmitter which maintains all states of consciousness from waking to dreaming to mystical states, and perhaps too regulates the transitory phases of life and death, and is speculated to be produced within the pineal gland albeit while this has not been concretely verified it has nevertheless been discovered within the body and users can attest to the DMT/third eye connection as the Eye may feel "charged" following usage. The second ingredient is an MAOI source, most traditionally the b. caapi vine although Syrian Rue seeds are an adequate alternative. This prevents the DMT from being broken down which occurs following oral ingestion and allows it to be sustained long enough to facilitate a 6-8 hour experience with it.

The functionality of Ayahuasca is vast: the indigenous adepts have been known to heal, to access extradimensional perception and traversion into non-local realms of reality a la the many "alien" contact experiences reported, and even tangible energetic manipulation is a possibility with the medicine. Approaching Ayahuasca with an understanding of oneself as an energetic field comprised of vibrational frequency and awareness of the interconnected unity of consciousness may open many, many doors for the serious psychonaut or Seeker in general. I use Ayahuasca for Work far deeper than what Morning Glories or meditation alone may catalyze. It is optimally used in complete silence and darkness after following a certain dieta for a week or more which bars consumption of certain foods and activities and with the intention of divine reverence and interfacing to and with the One.

It is not a mere toy or drug to catch a buzz from or to use as an escape from reality. Nay, it provides the serious user with the transcendent opportunity of experiencing oneself without barriers, to strengthen the inversion of the temporary, ornamental personality and the true identity. Indeed, it is not an escape from reality, but the immersion into the depths of being to discover and directly experience the notion that one is all of reality in Its infinite and eternal majesty.

For supplementary reading I highly suggest these books:

- Inner Paths To Outer Space: Journeys To Alien Worlds Through Psychedelics and Other Spiriitual

Technologies

- Psychedelic Shamanism

- Ayahuasca Visions: The Religious Iconography of a Peruvian Shaman

- The Law of One Ra Material

- The Emerald Tablets

- Quantum Sorcery

Psychedelics in general can be very useful tools for attaining insight, psychological healing and reflection, Self-knowledge and assorted occult purposes, assuming that simple recreation isn't the sole aim of the user. Anything beyond informed, responsible and moderated usage can become problematic and lead to aimless, wasted misuse of powerful technology.

If there is anything that I have come to think about psychedelics it is that a lot of people attach some kind of lie to the experience in aftersight. Like a solvent psychedelics work away at supposed normalcy, burn away beliefs, put all your life's relevancy up for debate.

After having your roots hacked apart and floating in the conceptual abyss, you need something to stand on, or you'd be an invalid. So people make it an 'object'...a 'trip' they 'had'. It was a process going on in your mind, but a process that actively worked against definition...so holding onto it is impossible. A surrogate concept of 'the trip' takes its place, and that concept is just an approximation; ultimately false.

Or something. I don't know. I'm letting the dao leak into my interpretation a little too much I think. I try not to talk like this anymore, most people find it deplorable.

Either way, I agree with Awepittance in saying that Salvinorin is worth some serious and cautious exploring. I've done it many times now and I'm still mystified by it, so much that I'm afraid to even talk about it. The reality of salvia-world (or distortion of the senses it causes) intersects so harshly with the logic of this world that thinking too hard about it will make you go mad. Like, lovecraftian mad. If you're into that sort of thing :mu-ziq:

really interesting and true observations. What you just said sort of activated a belief in my mind that i haven't been able to express before. And it makes me wonder, of all the people through out history who had genuine 'spiritual' experiences, or religious visions. Were they actually just badly describing their trip for the same reasons you describe above? and as a by product we have watered down human filtered 'trip reports' in the form of all the world's religions

and yeah Re: salvia, it is by far the most abstract experience ... ever. Getting any more descriptive than that would be doing it an injustice. It's pretty insane too how inexperienced human kind is with the fully other worldly salvia trip. I just don't think it's possible the way the natives supposedly did it (without smoking) to experience that sort of extreme loss of contact with normal reality.

Salvia is definitely my favorite!

My approach towards consciousness-altering molecular technologies is centered upon a deeply respectful and reverential approach and intention in utilization not unlike the many indigenous shamanic adepts of the cultures who integrated their usage responsibly. I am specifically an advocate of entheogens, a word which translates to "generating the divine within", and are typically natural substances which are coined that term due to it being the most accurate description of the nature of the experience.

I literally equate these plant allies/tools as being keys to Gnosis and treat the deeper "Work" I do with them as being divine communion. The sacraments I mainly use are Morning Glory seeds, one of the primary sacraments of the Aztecs, which I personally use to catalyze the sensing of myself as a vast energetic field rather than the physical vehicle I operate and to greatly heighten awareness of the fact my very awareness and being is generated by Higher Being; often times following ingestion at low doses (they are entheogenic nootropics to me and I consider their ingestion as I would fruits, vegetables or nuts) I have had the experience of allowing my Highest Self to "take the wheels" for the entire day, so to speak. The intuitive downloads I experience are tremendous and the piety of my thoughts becomes greatly amplified. Their ingestion is safe and I have found that even at ultra low doses of ~18 seeds that they are extremely visionary and I am prone to entering an even deeper state of calm emptiness and stillness than I normally experience.

The second sacramental medicine I use is that of my ancestors, Ayahuasca, which is the spiritually cathartic plant brew of the Amazon. It is an admixture of a DMT-containing plant, DMT being the significant endogenous neurotransmitter which maintains all states of consciousness from waking to dreaming to mystical states, and perhaps too regulates the transitory phases of life and death, and is speculated to be produced within the pineal gland albeit while this has not been concretely verified it has nevertheless been discovered within the body and users can attest to the DMT/third eye connection as the Eye may feel "charged" following usage. The second ingredient is an MAOI source, most traditionally the b. caapi vine although Syrian Rue seeds are an adequate alternative. This prevents the DMT from being broken down which occurs following oral ingestion and allows it to be sustained long enough to facilitate a 6-8 hour experience with it.

The functionality of Ayahuasca is vast: the indigenous adepts have been known to heal, to access extradimensional perception and traversion into non-local realms of reality a la the many "alien" contact experiences reported, and even tangible energetic manipulation is a possibility with the medicine. Approaching Ayahuasca with an understanding of oneself as an energetic field comprised of vibrational frequency and awareness of the interconnected unity of consciousness may open many, many doors for the serious psychonaut or Seeker in general. I use Ayahuasca for Work far deeper than what Morning Glories or meditation alone may catalyze. It is optimally used in complete silence and darkness after following a certain dieta for a week or more which bars consumption of certain foods and activities and with the intention of divine reverence and interfacing to and with the One.

It is not a mere toy or drug to catch a buzz from or to use as an escape from reality. Nay, it provides the serious user with the transcendent opportunity of experiencing oneself without barriers, to strengthen the inversion of the temporary, ornamental personality and the true identity. Indeed, it is not an escape from reality, but the immersion into the depths of being to discover and directly experience the notion that one is all of reality in Its infinite and eternal majesty.

For supplementary reading I highly suggest these books:

- Inner Paths To Outer Space: Journeys To Alien Worlds Through Psychedelics and Other Spiriitual

Technologies

- Psychedelic Shamanism

- Ayahuasca Visions: The Religious Iconography of a Peruvian Shaman

- The Law of One Ra Material

- The Emerald Tablets

- Quantum Sorcery

Psychedelics in general can be very useful tools for attaining insight, psychological healing and reflection, Self-knowledge and assorted occult purposes, assuming that simple recreation isn't the sole aim of the user. Anything beyond informed, responsible and moderated usage can become problematic and lead to aimless, wasted misuse of powerful technology.

curious for someone this invested into ayahuaca, have you or would you coinsider trying the Ott coined term 'pharmahuasca'? I'm very sensitive to syrian rue and pretty much any plant that contains harmaline, but have always wanted to trip hard off of oral DMT without being violently ill. Before i turn 40 i want to have a very strong oral DMT trip, but i dont know enough about chemistry to be sure N,N-dmt freebase + harmaline hcl would absorb properly in the stomach. You seem to have chosen 2 drugs that make a normal person extremely prone to nausea and vomiting, hats off to you for being able to handle this type of experience.

Edited by Awepittance

IMO there's no point in tripping if your gonna feel like crap. It's like visiting the Taj Mahal but with someone beating you over the head with a shoe the whole time. Ayahuasca is too much hassle. I mean, I could get pretty much any common drug I wanted, but to buy freebase dmt or get pharma MAOI inhibitors... god knows where I'd even start to look for that! So then you need to look at crazy chemistry projects to extract DMT... way out of my skillset and just too much hassle.

I'm happy with my millions of years evolved chemical balance now. Give me a pill with guaranteed zero side effects, great trippy visuals and I'll do it yeah. But that pill just doesn't exist.

Edited by NZT

Guest underscore

the one time I tried "pharmahuasca" I had no cannabis around me. really regret that! the neatest visuals I had during that experience came when the vomit was being expelled from my mouth and coating my toilet. it did look pretty fuckin magical.

edit: tho, I don't normally consume cannabis with dmt. that experience would have just been way better if I hadn't puked

Edited by underscore

i like trippin'

the best trip i ever had was pure psyocibilin extract at a festival called knoccengorach, which is basically a few thousands hippies getting off their tits.

it made the world look like the forest in that film avatar.

It is theorised that LSD inhibits inhibitory fibers within the pre-frontal cortex, which means that more data is being streamed directly to your pre-frontal cortex, which is basically, what you are conscious of.

I prefer the term "receptor slut"

It certainly opens doors in your mind that you never asked to have opened. And doors you never even knew were in there. :cisfor:

also the phrase 'inhibits inhibitory fibers' is really pretty terrible, is that something brain sciencers really say?

I'd love to get my hands on some more dmt

I'd love to see the other side and not be knocked out for three days. I work shift work and generally only have one day off at a time. Damn

I havn't read the thread but I am just looking for a bit of wisdom on Peyote. I have four cacti that were given to me, they are roughly 15cm in diameter and are nice and podgy. I like them and I want to keep them, I think they are rather lovely especially when they flower. But I know that one day when I am bored I will definitely eat one.

Any advice on preparation/consumption?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

drugs are for losers who can't handle reality.

reality is for losers who can't cope with drugs.