IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheez don't tell me you are one of those reddit sheep that hates 9gag for no fucking reason. (not that the picture above you is funny, but i dont give a shit where images come from if it makes me laugh who cares)

sheez don't tell me you are one of those reddit sheep that hates 9gag for no fucking reason. (not that the picture above you is funny, but i dont give a shit where images come from if it makes me laugh who cares)

I think 9gag being mostly prepackaged rageface comix is enough of a reason to hate 9gag.

It's also enough of a reason to hate 98.9% of reddit.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Both sites have a terrible sense of humour

technically, the site has no sense of humor. its the retarded people who recycle the same pic over and over again just with different subtext that don't have a sense of humor.

Jeez, because you bunch of native speakers can relate so well to that one comic I posted, can you! I'm not particular fond of the 9gag-crowd either, some of my friends keep browsing it on their phones while I talk to them and it pisses me off big time when they do it because most of the stuff on there isn't even worth it but the pic got sent to me and I could relate to it because it happened to me and it was funny so FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I'M SORRY FUCK YOUUUUUU :wtf:

Guest Frankie5fingers

Jeez, because you bunch of native speakers can relate so well to that one comic I posted, can you! I'm not particular fond of the 9gag-crowd either, some of my friends keep browsing it on their phones while I talk to them and it pisses me off big time when they do it because most of the stuff on there isn't even worth it but the pic got sent to me and I could relate to it because it happened to me and it was funny so FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I'M SORRY FUCK YOUUUUUU :wtf:

maybe you should read the tags. NO9GAG.

It seems that the followers probably haven't ever listened to music before and it's their first time listening to something outside their studio flats where they've also discovered drugs....

That must be the reason they like it so.

Except for the "fuck off" guy...

He may have been out before.

I stopped believing the video was real when that blond slapper said 'I think I'm gonna take another pill', the way that line was delivered was just terribly unbelievable.

Also the two shirtless guys.

sven.jpg

Archived