IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where does that " shhhhh no tears, just dreams" quote come from, anyways. I think I 've heard that before.

*sudden twitch in right eyebrow*

1bWXUkP.jpg?1

funny beucase every time i see one of those ~le special introvert~ shit things it confirms my suspicions that people who go out of their way to say about how ~INTROVERTED SNOWFLAKE~ are just pricks who think theyre speical and want to justify them not wanting to go out "no i cant possibly do something social dont u know i havent generated enough energy u extrovert (sheeple) will steal my precious energy no i will do introvert activities such as reading a book or browsing imgur"

So you agree with the sentiment of what you posted, or you don't? i'm lost.

I'm glad you posted this, because I was wondering the exact same thing.

it confirms my suspicions that people who go out of their way to say about how ~INTROVERTED SNOWFLAKE~ are just pricks who think theyre special

It's the "to say about how introverted snowflake" that ruins it. What does that even mean? My money are on this meaning introverts are pricks.

So... You're saying people aren't introverts, they're just assholes?

Yeah, should probably in the facebook thread though?

Introverts.jpeg

tumblr_lyy62seDwl1qb5n3qo1_500.jpg

introverts3.jpg

no i cant come to the pub ive got a bad case of the introverts ive got to stay home and play zelda and smoke this bong

Have you considered that you are just horrible to be around and people don't want to spend time with you?

Where does that " shhhhh no tears, just dreams" quote come from, anyways. I think I 've heard that before.

*sudden twitch in right eyebrow*

I have no idea why it seemed familiar to me too, I feel like it was from some film or something, like one of those unintentionally bizarre catch-phrases like "no one puts baby in the corner" or some shit.

This is the first time I remember lol'ing at it:

220.jpg

Well it's this meme, I really have no idea how that phrase is connected to the "really rustled my jimmies" and "no need to be upset" but somehow it is, mostly through the Gorilla Munch cereal gorilla.

shh+no+tears+only+dreams+now.jpg

Archived