IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the internet finally come full circle since some of these last ones has been around forever, especially the Owen & Beru things.

*insert stickmen ninja fight.swf*

wait has no one here seen those before? thought they were like epic jazz but WHATEVER still funny

What does it matter if it's been 'seen before'? If it's funny, IT'S FUNNY.

Guest Frankie5fingers

wait has no one here seen those before? thought they were like epic jazz but WHATEVER still funny

What does it matter if it's been 'seen before'? If it's funny, IT'S FUNNY.

yeah really.

two major LOLs from here. there's no way a 14 year old wrote that.

homeschooled = whether I wrote this or my parents makes no functional difference

edit: but it does seem structured like a decent joke leading up to the homeschooled punchline to take the whole thing over the top

Guest Frankie5fingers

two major LOLs from here. there's no way a 14 year old wrote that.

homeschooled = whether I wrote this or my parents makes no functional difference

edit: but it does seem structured like a decent joke leading up to the homeschooled punchline to take the whole thing over the top

you so sure about that? the grammar is fucking horrible like a 14 year-olds would be. either way its pretty funny.

Archived