IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nnsfw + spoiler = not not safe for work, but saves people in the office from casual glances by their coworkers or bosses. We probably should stop though. I'm sorry everybody for posting that dog fanny, etc.

anXyGbo_460sa_v1.gif

it's funny coz i also hate shopping for groceries and choosing cereal

try toast/muffins/bagels (although you have that for lunch don't you)/skipping breakie

Ahaha... For some reason this just came to mind: To get your elite IDM underground album to the masses (well, after getting signed to Ninja Tune or P-Mu or whatever), have a couple rap tracks that call out and totally insult several big name rappers. That way they take it personally, and through their juvenile anger, they will promote the fuck out of your album with their social media venting+threats. *writes this down on paper a forum for future reference*

Ahaha... For some reason this just came to mind: To get your elite IDM underground album to the masses (well, after getting signed to Ninja Tune or P-Mu or whatever), have a couple rap tracks that call out and totally insult several big name rappers. That way they take it personally, and through their juvenile anger, they will promote the fuck out of your album with their social media venting+threats. *writes this down on paper a forum for future reference*

i'm in if peace 7 writes the lyrics

i'm in if peace 7 writes the lyrics

You know my flow is tight, brah. But I want backend points. And by that I mean pills. Up the backend. Smuggled into Tokyo. Like a pro.

tczQHe0.jpg

she probably WAS stoned.

when I was little I once chewed on some nicotine gum and lit up a smoke at the same time and I got pretty high but also really sick.

I couldn't walk straight or anything =S

Archived