IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NDXnJqe-1.jpg

LOL

I lol'd, but to be fair to dad, he probably thought he could print a static image of the guitar tab in the video, which isn't completely idiotic. But then I lol'd again because who the fuck needs a tab to smoke on the water? fucking amateur hour

I lol'd because I imagined his face when he took the sheet of paper out of the printer: everything has been printed except for what he wanted :)

explain him the difference between print page or print screen :)

Bz50bwDCEAAA8St.jpg

i have a documentary about a guy who has sex with cars (not the chap above). the crew that go to document his addiction wake up in the middle of the night to find him caressing and touching their car. in the morning they confront him about what he was doing. his reply: "your car is very sexy. i couldn't help myself"

Bz50bwDCEAAA8St.jpg

i have a documentary about a guy who has sex with cars (not the chap above). the crew that go to document his addiction wake up in the middle of the night to find him caressing and touching their car. in the morning they confront him about what he was doing. his reply: "your car is very sexy. i couldn't help myself"

There's a beat up old Nissan covered in brown dust and pigeon shit in my parking garage, with two hand prints on the filthy hood, about a meter apart, fingers splayed, and a central area where the dust and shit has been smeared around by something maybe the size of a human torso. The hood itself fails to close properly and is permanently popped open, leaving a rusty little gap. I can't imagine anyone getting bent over and fucked on that car, given its repulsive state and the need for two humans to give consent to the act in question, but for some reason I can easily imagine a guy, probably in his 50s and likely active in his local church, fucking that rusty gap. For such is the fallen state of our world.

Aww, fuck- that reminds me that I forgot to buy a pack of generic oreo type cookies today, fuck. The cookie part is more crispy, and they are quite good. Oreos are like two fitty, and the generic is like one dowla. Very good price. I don't even think they're "generic". It's like a new thing. Fuck, man. Sucks cuz I'm at work at 1:30 AM now and could really eat that shit. FUCK MOTHERFUCKER.

Aww, fuck- that reminds me that I forgot to buy a pack of generic oreo type cookies today, fuck. The cookie part is more crispy, and they are quite good. Oreos are like two fitty, and the generic is like one dowla. Very good price. I don't even think they're "generic". It's like a new thing. Fuck, man. Sucks cuz I'm at work at 1:30 AM now and could really eat that shit. FUCK MOTHERFUCKER.

Oreos aren't even the original sandwich cookie...

Hydrox 4 lyfe

Troo Ride or Die Hydrox Bitch Represent

Hydrox 4 lyfe

Dat name tho - Hyrdox sounds like an Aphex Twin track...

Hydrox 4 lyfe

Dat name tho - Hyrdox sounds like an Aphex Twin track...

I forgot what the Japanese generic Oreos are called, but... It is definitely ripping on Oreos, cuz it's using blue and white for the packaging. It's so fucked up, though, because the flavor is really good-- so if they just had some packaging originality, they could possibly overtake Oreo dominance (especially at that cheap price point). But what's even more fucked up, is that I still don't have my choco sandwich white substance cookies. So fucking good. Dammit. They're only available at a 100 yen shop, and I only have big chain places around me in Ginza. I can buy like 6 cookies for that price here. But I want the whole package, because I will eat the whole package. Eating the whole package is the only way to eat cookies. Oh, man. Speaking of which, I recently wrote a new animated series of mine called "Wilfurd Brimley'z Diabeetuz", which is 100% action, 100% diabeetuz.

Archived