IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

Aww, fuck- that reminds me that I forgot to buy a pack of generic oreo type cookies today, fuck. The cookie part is more crispy, and they are quite good. Oreos are like two fitty, and the generic is like one dowla. Very good price. I don't even think they're "generic". It's like a new thing. Fuck, man. Sucks cuz I'm at work at 1:30 AM now and could really eat that shit. FUCK MOTHERFUCKER.

transfateos, one of the single worst products that you can buy. Not to mention that it comes from palm oil.

/sends peace a decent packet of cream biscuits.

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, fuck- that reminds me that I forgot to buy a pack of generic oreo type cookies today, fuck. The cookie part is more crispy, and they are quite good. Oreos are like two fitty, and the generic is like one dowla. Very good price. I don't even think they're "generic". It's like a new thing. Fuck, man. Sucks cuz I'm at work at 1:30 AM now and could really eat that shit. FUCK MOTHERFUCKER.

transfateos, one of the single worst products that you can buy. Not to mention that it comes from palm oil.

Thanks, man. Tastes good. Like masturbating on e.

Thanks, man. Tastes good. Like masturbating on e.

thought that you'd like them.

00156412.jpg

photo+2.JPG

dsc_0340.jpg

but they're suitable for vegans, so that's ok, right?!

Guest bitroast

tumblr_nd6msjKd691tl7j2uo1_500.gif

this gif is confusing.

are they part of a team cooperating together to dance badly together?

or is he a prankster copying the bad dancing for the camera.

Archived