IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh just found out that the artist got assaulted for that thing, he got punched three times in the face by a passerby

yeah Paris, punching a 70 year old man in the face, that really shows how classy you are

bad person being violent isn't a french thing, it's a worldwide stupid thing,

if you want some cliché i can say belgium people are stupid and eat fries all days, of course i don't think that, i'd expect you to stop think french are rude

also considering the circumstances, McCarthy provokes a lot, and he lied to Paris City office that haven't the knowledge of this, they were expecting a Xmas Tree

not saying he deserves to be punched, but he cried for something by provoking

if you want some cliché i can say belgium people are stupid and eat fries all days

I didn't even know that could be a thing. Eating fries every day sounds amazing. I want to make it a thing. French fries are so fucking good, man. Sometimes I'd have it with chili and cheese. Sometimes with vinegar and pepper. Sometimes with just light salt. And sometimes old school generic straight up ketchup. It would be awesome to plan your whole month on what kind of fries you'd have that day and stick with it. Like right now if I were to make a french fry ting out of thin air, on the left half I'd use mayonnaise and vinegar, and the right half I'd cover with tzatziki and cilantro. Have it with some shit light beer with lime in it. Oh, man, and the days when I'd have fries covered in palak paneer curry? FUCKING FORGET ABOUT IT. Oh, man.

Man.

*bases whole life around french fries after reading forum post about the harms of citing stereotypes; point made by citing a stereotype*

Archived