IGNORED

Let's all laugh at Liverpool some more!

Guest Mirezzi

• 2 months later...

at least we still won! lol liverpool are utter shit right now. what the fuck no strikers!!

can't wait to see who the new underperforming POS they'll shell out 25 mil for in January.

Did you see the game Lopez? I actually thought we were the better team from about 20 minutes onwards. You're right we badly need strikers though, it's no secret.

Guest Mirezzi

at least we still won! lol liverpool are utter shit right now. what the fuck no strikers!!

can't wait to see who the new underperforming POS they'll shell out 25 mil for in January.

Did you see the game Lopez? I actually thought we were the better team from about 20 minutes onwards. You're right we badly need strikers though, it's no secret.

I saw the whole thing and I'd agree on both points. Poor fucking Suarez...he's like a hyper and really hungry little mouse with no midfield to supply him cheese and teeth so sharp he often bites through the few scraps he finds.

He should have been given a penalty, too, but he's Suarez. If he could pair up with so much as a mildly in-form target man, Liverpool might be worth watching.

Alas...

lol.

only saw first half... i can concede that. I just say that out of frustration because I feel for liverpool, I have no hard feeling against them. They need to sort their shit out. They're a good club that's been poorly handled pretty much since they blew me away that season they finished 2nd. Great great team with fringe players that actually performed like footballers. Riera, Fabio Aurelio's free kick goal against that slaughter of Real was a good memory. It was all downhill from there.

only saw first half... i can concede that. I just say that out of frustration because I feel for liverpool, I have no hard feeling against them. They need to sort their shit out. They're a good club that's been poorly handled pretty much since they blew me away that season they finished 2nd. Great great team with fringe players that actually performed like footballers. Riera, Fabio Aurelio's free kick goal against that slaughter of Real was a good memory. It was all downhill from there.

No arguments there lol

*cries*

• 2 weeks later...

struggled for goals without Suarez :whistling:

Plus, when you have OG playing you always have a chance. He has been fantastic for us this season.

Edited by Rambo